[Freemanlist2] American Aid to Israel Serves US National Interests - Abraham H. Miller

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 31 06:38:05 CDT 2016

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - MARCH 31, 2016For Zion's sake I will not hold my peaceand for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
P.O. Box 35661 * Houston, Texas 77235-5661
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.netOUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >==========To keep Freeman List broadcasts coming, it is essential to contribute!Mail check to address  below or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)==============ZIONISM IS LOVE OF YOUR COUNTRY, ERETZ ISRAEL (ISRAEL) AND AM ISRAEL (JEWISH PEOPLE).-----------------
 American Aid to Israel Serves US National Interests
Israel has the best regional intelligence operation and shares its intel on known terrorist groups
 By Abraham H. Miller • 03/30/16 10:00am FacebookTwitterLinkedInGoogle+Email &lt;img class="wp-image-629222 size-large" style="border:2px solid #000000;" src="https://nyoobserver.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/gettyimages-164224706.jpg?quality=80&amp;amp;w=635" alt="JERUSALEM, ISRAEL - MARCH 21: (ISRAEL OUT) Final preparations are made before US President Barack Obama's speech to Israeli students on March 21, 2013 in Jerusalem, Israel. This is President Obama's first visit as president to the region, and his itinerary includes meetings with the Palestinian and Israeli leaders as well as a visit to the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. " width="635" height="423" title="American Aid to Israel Serves US National Interests" /&gt;Final preparations are made before President Barack Obama’s speech to Israeli students on March 21, 2013 in Jerusalem, Israel. (Photo: Uriel Sinai/Getty Images)“We give Israel $10 million per day! That money can send our kids to college.” So reads a billboard on Interstate 680 in Walnut Creek, California, sponsored by “If Americans Knew.”The organization is the handmaiden of our local dowager of anti-Zionism, Alison Weir, a self-described freelance journalist who has been called a rabid anti-Semite—a charge she denies despite her twisted fascination with Jews harvesting organs of Palestinians. Her theories of Jewish conspiracy resonate with David Duke and she is frequently cited by the Holocaust-denying Institute of Historical Review.Of course, the obvious subtext of the billboard is that if not for those damn Jews and all their power, your kid could go to college for free.Like all conspiracy theorists, Ms. Weir wants you to believe information about Israel is secret and hidden; consequently, “if you only knew.” Her own peripatetic undertakings on the anti-Israel circuit belie that, as would a trip to the University of California, Berkeley campus, where anti-Israel activism flourishes.She echoes one of the same themes that Goebbels created for the burgeoning Nazi party—the truth is what you are not being told. The Jews control the truth, and only Der Fuhrer will unmask it. In our community, it is the energetic Ms. Weir who will provide that—if you only knew.We should, however, be grateful to her and her billboard because it has created a discussion about Israel and aid to it. Ms. Weir is less important than the subject she raised.
Zionists talk of the special relationship with Israel growing out of democracy and shared values. Sorry, that’s a fiction. In the world of political realism no one cares about shared values, just shared interests.There is a special relationship between the U.S. and Israel. It started when a young James Jesus Angleton, arguably the greatest counterintelligence mind of the 20th century, noticed the operations of the Aliyah Bet in smuggling Jewish survivors into the British Mandate of Palestine. Mr. Angleton was smitten with the operation and argued that the Aliyah Bet was the harbinger of a dynamic intelligence enterprise that America needed in the inevitable =============  Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities. Mail check to address above or by paypal: http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm