[Freemanlist2] Israel, China set to bolster economic cooperation - Shlomo Cesana and Israel Hayom Staff

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 29 07:03:36 CDT 2016

| FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - MARCH 29, 2016For Zion's sake I will not hold my peaceand for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
P.O. Box 35661 * Houston, Texas 77235-5661
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.netOUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >==========To keep Freeman List broadcasts coming, it is essential to contribute!Mail check to address  below or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)==============ZIONISM IS LOVE OF YOUR COUNTRY, ERETZ ISRAEL (ISRAEL) AND AM ISRAEL (JEWISH PEOPLE).-----------------
Israel, China set to bolster economic cooperation |

Israel and China are expected to sign 13 agreements at the second annual meeting of the Israel-China Committee for Cooperation in Innovation in Jerusalem • 80-member Chinese delegation is being led by Vice Premier Liu Yandong.Shlomo Cesana and Israel Hayom Staff

| Chinese Vice Premier Liu Yandong and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a May 2014 meeting in Jerusalem | Photo credit: GPO / Amos Ben Gershom |

The second annual meeting of the Israel-China Committee for Cooperation in Innovation was set to get underway on Tuesday at the Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem.
During the meeting, Israel and China were expected to sign 13 agreements. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was to attend the meeting. An 80-member Chinese delegation, led by Chinese Vice Premier Liu Yandong, arrived in Israel for the meeting. The delegation includes three ministers, nine deputy ministers and 14 university heads.
One of the agreements to be signed will institute a 10-year, multi-visit visa that will facilitate travel business and tourist travel between Israel and China. The only other countries that China has such an arrangement with are the U.S. and Canada.
One of the other agreements will see the number of scholarships for Chinese students studying in Israel increased.Next month, China's Hainan Airlines will start operating three weekly flights between Beijing and Tel Aviv. Israel's El Al Airlines already operates three weekly flights on the same route.
============= Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities. Mail check to address above or by paypal: http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm