[Freemanlist2] IDF has 11th most powerful military in the world - Shoshana Miskin

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 28 11:10:57 CDT 2016

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - MARCH 28, 2016For Zion's sake I will not hold my peaceand for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
P.O. Box 35661 * Houston, Texas 77235-5661
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.netOUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >==========To keep Freeman List broadcasts coming, it is essential to contribute!Mail check to address  below or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)==============ZIONISM IS LOVE OF YOUR COUNTRY, ERETZ ISRAEL (ISRAEL) AND AM ISRAEL (JEWISH PEOPLE).-----------------

IDF has 11th most powerful military in the worldThe complete Global Firepower list puts the military powers of the world into full perspective.      23 By Shoshana MiskinFirst Publish: Arutz Sheva - 3/28/2016, 9:05 AM
IDF soldiersYonatan Sindel/Flash 90 Israel’s military is the eleventh strongest in the world, according to the international defense site Global Firepower (GFP).
GFP only factored into account conventional military capabilities when assembling its list of 126 countries. In doing so, it including 50 other relevant criteria, such as economic strength, natural resources and geographical size. It did not, however, consider nuclear capabilities or the total number of weapons each military possesses.
The United States topped the list, followed by Russia and China in second and third place, respectively.India and the United Kingdom rounded off the top five.
Israel’s conventional military strength exceeded other countries in the region, including Egypt (18th), Iran (23rd), Syria (42nd) and Jordan (65th).
The Jewish state also ranked higher than some European countries, including Italy (16th), Switzerland (30th), and Spain (38th).
The full list can be viewed here.
============= Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities. Mail check to address above or by paypal: http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm