[Freemanlist2] WATCH: Bill Maher says maybe Europe won't be an a****** to Israel after Brussels

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 27 11:32:08 CDT 2016

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - MARCH 27, 2016For Zion's sake I will not hold my peaceand for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
P.O. Box 35661 * Houston, Texas 77235-5661
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.netOUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >==========To keep Freeman List broadcasts coming, it is essential to contribute!Mail check to address  below or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)==============ZIONISM IS LOVE OF YOUR COUNTRY, ERETZ ISRAEL (ISRAEL) AND AM ISRAEL (JEWISH PEOPLE).-----------------
WATCH: Bill Maher says maybe Europe won't be an a****** to Israel after Brussels      WATCH: Bill Maher says maybe Europe won't be an a****** to Israel after Brussels
   -
Berkeley students seek to ban comedian Bill Maher over comments against Islam

   -
Comedian Bill Maher justifies Netanyahu campaign tactics

   -

 "Europe has been real assholes about Israel. I mean in general."
     US television personality Bill Maher. (photo credit:REUTERS)  Share on Facebook Share on Twitter   American media personality Bill Maher thinks that maybe after the attacks in Brussels that killed 31 on Tuesday, Europe will have more sympathy for Israel. Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attacks at the Brussels airport and at a metro station in the city.

Maher made the remarks on Friday on his HBO show Real Time.

"Europe has been real assholes about Israel. I mean in general," Maher said.

"The UN, as of 2015, the United Nations Human Rights Council had issued more official condemnations of Israel than the rest of the world's nations combined. I wonder now that Europe has been attacked four times now in a little over a year, and they say ISIS has 400 fighters that they are ready to introduce back into Europe, and they're trying to get a dirty bomb. Maybe Europe will have a little more sympathy for what Israel goes through."
============= Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities. Mail check to address above or by paypal: http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm