[Freemanlist2] Barack Hussein Obama's True Agenda Toward Israel - Daniel Greenfield

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 26 19:39:14 CDT 2016

 FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - MARCH 26, 2016For Zion's sake I will not hold my peaceand for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
P.O. Box 35661 * Houston, Texas 77235-5661
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.netOUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >==========To keep Freeman List broadcasts coming, it is essential to contribute!Mail check to address  below or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)==============ZIONISM IS LOVE OF YOUR COUNTRY, ERETZ ISRAEL (ISRAEL) AND AM ISRAEL (JEWISH PEOPLE).-----------------

Barack Hussein Obama's True Agenda Toward Israel

For those not familiar with him, Daniel Greenfield is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, and a New York writer focused on radical Islam. He writes a regular column in FrontPageMag.com, maintains his own blog (http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001M4m5nExskZ4ygikG6jBDLDPGk9AWO8ehLCjU8G_BIzYpsf36FHbQj5QqtrkhSU-5UjoJGREUbyiJrcrMrsKeYmAjOcEIQgiKqkzGvlJq-0wCSme7N4_EAW5i5pAqWSc_rVJBd2BWSwHbI8w9-MPFRrnGK5uDVb70_hQi4K0lBa4OAv-9GhAQ9Q==&c=zJU_Y9Z4iBGiobAQZNWFsWqZRuYt-MPXvjkrG92qn8kC_xd8qtaIrA==&ch=2HftnjV4Pk9uUPxWp7Tx4nOZU9TyMWTEWh746ovQMy5KmyXDCZOnYQ==) , and writes for numerous other publications.

Greenfield's writing is typically spot-on: truthful, sarcastic, witty, elegant and extremely pertinent. His latest piece in FrontPageMag, OBAMA'S FINAL SOLUTION FOR THE JEWISH STATE is an absolute must-read.
In this article, Greenfield delineates Obama's true agenda toward Israel; he tells it like it is, and it is scary. As he puts it, time is running out.============= Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities. Mail check to address above or by paypal: http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm