[Freemanlist2] PM Netanyahu Decides to Appoint Nadav Argaman as the Next Director of the ISA

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 12 02:48:06 CST 2016

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - FEBRUARY 12, 2016For Zion's sake I will not hold my peaceand for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
P.O. Box 35661 * Houston, Texas 77235-5661
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.netOUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >==========To keep Freeman List broadcasts coming, it is essential to contribute!Mail check to address  below or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)==============ZIONISM IS LOVE OF YOUR COUNTRY, ERETZ ISRAEL (ISRAEL) AND YAD ISRAEL (JEWISH PEOPLE).-----------------  PM Netanyahu Decides to Appoint Nadav Argaman as the Next Director of the ISA
(Communicated by the Prime Minister's Media Adviser)

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, today (Thursday, 11 February 2016),
decided to appoint Nadav Argaman as the next Director of the Israeli
Security Agency (ISA).

Nadav Argaman is 55, married, the father of three and currently serves as
the Deputy Director of the ISA. He joined an elite IDF unit in 1978. In 1983
he joined the ISA and has since served in a variety of operational posts.

Between 2003-2007, he headed the ISA Operations Branch; afterwards, he
served a four-year term as the ISA representative in the US. In September
2014 he was seconded to the Atomic Energy Commission. In September 2015, he
returned to the ISA as Deputy Director, at the request of ISA Director Yoram
Cohen, upon the appointment of Roni Alsheich as Inspector General of the
Israel Police.

He has a BA in Political Science, and an MA's in Political Science and
Security and Strategy, from the University of Haifa. He completed the latter
with distinction in the framework of studies at the National Security
College.

Prime Minister Netanyahu:

"Nadav Argaman has extensive and proven operational and command experience
in the ISA. I am confident that under his command the ISA will continue to
grow stronger in the operational and technological spheres, and will
continue to defend the security of Israel."