[Freemanlist2] Dry Bones Political Cartoon - Iran and Kerry. Who to Believe?

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 3 15:17:57 CST 2016

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - FEBRUARY 3, 2016For Zion's sake I will not hold my peaceand for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
P.O. Box 35661 * Houston, Texas 77235-5661
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.netOUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >==========To keep Freeman List broadcasts coming, it is essential to contribute!Mail check to address  below or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)==============ZIONISM IS LOVE OF YOUR COUNTRY, ERETZ ISRAEL (ISRAEL) AND YAD ISRAEL (JEWISH PEOPLE).-----------------
|  |    | Here are your Dry Bones blog updates |    |

 Dry Bones blog updates for bernards at sbcglobal.net
   -  Iran and Kerry. Who to Believe?
   -  More Recent Articles

 Iran and Kerry. Who to Believe?

 The news item:
Contradicting Kerry, Iran Claims $100 Billion in Sanctions Relief ‘Fully’ Released(CNSNews.com) – Iran now has access to more than $100 billion in formerly frozen assets that has been “fully” released as a result of the nuclear deal, regime spokesman Mohammad-Baqer Nobakht has claimed in an interview with state-owned television.“These assets have fully been released and we can use them,” Press TV quoted Nobakht as telling the Alalam TV network late Sunday. He said much of the money – Iranian oil revenues – had been held in banks in China, India, Japan, South Korea and Turkey for years because of sanctions imposed over the nuclear program.With Iranian banks now reconnected to SWIFT – the global cross-border financial transactions system from which Iran was excluded in 2012 – those funds could now be repatriated. However, he said much of it would not be brought directly home, but instead be used for purchases and investments abroad.Nobakht’s claim contradicts assurances by Secretary of State John Kerry that the actual benefit to Iran resulting from the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) nuclear deal would amount to some $55 billion. -more
 -Dry Bones- Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973============= Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities. Mail check to address above or by paypal: http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm