[Freemanlist2] HUSBAD AND WIFE

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 2 05:49:33 CST 2016

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - FEBRUARY 2, 2016For Zion's sake I will not hold my peaceand for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
P.O. Box 35661 * Houston, Texas 77235-5661
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.netOUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >==========To keep Freeman List broadcasts coming, it is essential to contribute!Mail check to address  below or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)==============ZIONISM IS LOVE OF YOUR COUNTRY, ERETZ ISRAEL (ISRAEL) AND YAD ISRAEL (JEWISH PEOPLE).-----------------  Wife : Shall I prepare Curry or Soup today?Husband : First make it, we will name it later
A frustrated husband in front of his laptop :
 dear google, please do not behave like my wife...
 Please allow me to complete my sentence before you start guessing & suggesting.
A man brings his best buddy home for dinner unannounced at 5:30 after work. His wife begins screaming at him and his friend just sits and listens in.
"My hair & makeup are not done, the house is a mess, the dishes are not done, I'm still in my pajamas and I can't be bothered with cooking tonight ! Why the hell did you bring him home for?"
 Husband answers "Because he's thinking of getting married"
Employee : Sir You are like a lion in the office! What about at home ???
Boss : I am a lion at home too, But there we have a lion tamer !!! A couple was having dinner at a fancy restaurant. As the food was served, the husband said, "the food looks delicious, let's eat."Wife : honey ... you say prayer before eating at home
 Husband : that's at home sweetheart ... here the chef knows how to cook. Best Slogan on a MAN's T-Shirt :"Please Do Not Disturb me,
 I am Married and already very Disturbed"============= Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities. Mail check to address above or by paypal: http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm