[Freemanlist2] Dry Bones Political Cartoon -

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 15 09:14:17 CST 2015

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST JANUARY 15, 2014
and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >
==========
   Here are your Dry Bones blog updates
Dry Bones blog updates for bernards at sbcglobal.net
	* The Turkish Bridge
	* More Recent Articles
________________________________

The Turkish Bridge

According to the Guardian:
Turkey confirms ‘escape’ of French terror attacker’s partner to Syria
>"TURKEY on Monday confirmed that Hayat Boumeddiene, the wanted partner of one of the gunmen behind the terror attacks in France, travelled through Turkey last week on her way to Syria. "She entered Turkey on January 2 from Madrid. There are images of her at the airport," Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu was quoted as saying by state-run news agency Anatolia. Cavusoglu said the 26-year-old, who married gunman Amedy Coulibaly in an Islamic ceremony, stayed at a hotel in Kadikoy on the Asian side of Istanbul and was accompanied by another person. She then crossed into Syria on January 8, according to her phone records, Cavusoglu said, without making clear if she travelled to Syria on her own. A Turkish security source on Saturday had also told AFP that Boumeddiene had entered Turkey on January 2 and was believed to have moved on to the southeastern Turkish city of Sanliurfa and then to Syria. But Turkey did not arrest her because of a lack of
 timely intelligence from France, the source said. Cavusoglu's comments confirm that Boumeddiene was already outside France when the killing spree began, contrary to earlier speculation that she had been involved in the Paris killings in which 17 people died. Boumeddiene is suspected of having had a role in her partner attacks which culminated in a bloody hostage-taking in a kosher supermarket on Friday after he had shot dead a policewoman close to a synagogue the day before."-more
-Dry Bones- Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973

(Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities, if you like receiving our mail.

If not Now When? It is a Mitzvah for the New Year!
Mail check to address  below or by paypal:

http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)