[Freemanlist2] ISRAEL DEFENSE NEWS

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 13 05:12:35 CST 2015

 FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST JANUARY 13, 2014
and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >
If you cannot see this email properly, please click here

(Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities, if you like receiving our mail.

If not Now When? It is a Mitzvah for the New Year!
Mail check to address  below or by paypal:

http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)