[Freemanlist2] Dry Bones Political Cartoon - Auschwitz and the Jewish State

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 29 09:28:38 CST 2015

 FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST JANUARY 29, 2014
and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >
==========
   Here are your Dry Bones blog updates
Dry Bones blog updates for bernards at sbcglobal.net
	* Auschwitz and the Jewish State
	* More Recent Articles

Auschwitz and the Jewish State

The Auschwitz Concentration Death Camp was liberated on January 27, 1945.
The State of Israel declared independence on May 14, 1948.
-Dry Bones- Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973
(Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities, if you like receiving our mail.

If not Now When? It is a Mitzvah for the New Year!
Mail check to address  below or by paypal:

http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)