[Freemanlist2] Technical note: Israeli preparations to attack Iran almost equal to US aid - Dr. Aaron Lerner

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 26 10:31:27 CST 2015

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST JANUARY 26, 2014
and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >
==========
(Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities, if you like receiving our mail.

If not Now When? It is a Mitzvah for the New Year!
Mail check to address  below or by paypal:

http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)
==========================SUPPORT THE FREEMAN CENTER

Technical note:  Israeli preparations to attack Iran almost equal to US aidDr. Aaron Lerner Date: 26 January 2015

According to various reports, over the past several years Israel has been
spending around $3 billion a year on preparations to attack Iran.

There are two schools of view regarding the “investment”:

One view is that is that Israel has to spend the money to convince the
United States that the Jewish State is serious in its warning that if it has
no choice it will act alone.

The other explanation is that Israel spends the $3 billion because it
recognizes that it may genuinely reach the point that it has no choice but
to act on its own.

Either way, to the extent that the $3 billion is specifically geared to an
attack against Iran rather than to general capabilities, this money is being
spent by Israel because of a failure on the part of the world to rein in
Iran.

Interestingly, the %3 billion comes very close to matching the military aid
the United States provides Israel.

Dr. Aaron Lerner, Director IMRA (Independent Media Review & Analysis)