[Freemanlist2] Dry Bones Political Cartoon - Je Suis Juif

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 16 07:45:39 CST 2015

 FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST JANUARY 16, 2014
and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >
==========
   Here are your Dry Bones blog updates
Dry Bones blog updates for bernards at sbcglobal.net
	* Je Suis Juif
	* More Recent Articles

Je Suis Juif

Time for Europe's Jews to come home to Israel. Time for Europeans to understand that they are being attacked by an Islamist civilization that is bent on destroying them.
-Dry Bones- Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973

(Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities, if you like receiving our mail.

If not Now When? It is a Mitzvah for the New Year!
Mail check to address  below or by paypal:

http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)