[Freemanlist2] Dry Bones Political Cartoon -

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 8 19:10:18 CST 2015

 FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST JANUARY 8, 2014
and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >
==========
   Here are your Dry Bones blog updates
Dry Bones blog updates for bernards at sbcglobal.net
	* Charlie Hebdo
	* More Recent Articles
________________________________

Charlie Hebdo

According to the BBC:
"Gunmen have shot dead 12 people at the Paris office of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in an apparent militant Islamist attack. Four of the magazine's well-known cartoonists, including its editor, were among those killed, as well as two police officers. A major police operation is under way to find three gunmen who fled by car. President Francois Hollande said there was no doubt it had been a terrorist attack "of exceptional barbarity". It is believed to be the deadliest attack in France since 1961, when right-wingers who wanted to keep Algeria French bombed a train, killing 28 people. The masked attackers opened fire with assault rifles in the office and exchanged shots with police in the street outside before escaping by car. They later abandoned the car in Rue de Meaux, northern Paris, where they hijacked a second car. Death threats Witnesses said they heard the gunmen shouting "We have avenged the Prophet Muhammad" and "God is Great" in
 Arabic ("Allahu Akbar"). The number of attackers was initially reported to be two, but French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve later said security services were hunting three "criminals". He said that Paris had been placed on the highest alert."
* * *Just a few days left to join the Dry Bones team!
http://igg.me/at/drybones
-Dry Bones- Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973

(Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities, if you like receiving our mail.

If not Now When? It is a Mitzvah for the New Year!
Mail check to address  below or by paypal:

http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)