[Freemanlist2] Dry Bones Political Cartoon - Dry Bones on 700 Club News

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 4 08:19:35 CST 2015

 FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST JANUARY 4, 2014
and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >
==========

   Here are your Dry Bones blog updates
Dry Bones blog updates for bernards at sbcglobal.net
________________________________

NewsFlash: Dry Bones on 700 Club News

the Dry Bones indiegogo campaign to fight antisemitism and  support Mideast Christians :  http://igg.me/at/drybones was covered on Jan 1 by TV's 700 club.
Watch it now at http://youtu.be/Ogo-V6Zk4gg

(Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities, if you like receiving our mail.

If not Now When? It is a Mitzvah for the New Year!
Mail check to address  below or by paypal:

http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)
==========================SUPPORT THE FREEMAN CENTER
"Lots of bad editorials are better than a beautiful obituary."
-an old Israeli saying from the times before "Lemmings Disease" and "Osloporosis" struck most of the country-
"We have not occupied a foreign land; we have not ruled a foreign land;
we have liberated the land of our forefathers from foreign occupation."
(Maccabees I, Chapter 15, verse 33)