[Freemanlist2] Dry Bones Political Cartoon -

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 16 10:02:06 CST 2015

 FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST FEBRUARY 16, 2014
and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >
==========
   Here are your Dry Bones blog updates
Dry Bones blog updates for bernards at sbcglobal.net
	* Multi Culturalism
	* More Recent Articles
________________________________

Multi Culturalism

According to the huffington post
Shooting At Copenhagen Synagogue Leaves 1 Dead, 2 Officers Wounded
>"Denmark was on high alert after a shooting near a synagogue in Copenhagen left a civilian dead and two police officers wounded early Sunday morning, hours after a gunman fatally shot a man and wounded three police officers at a free speech event in the same city. Combined, the shootings left two dead and five police officers wounded. The second attack, adjacent to a synagogue in the Krystalgade area of Copenhagen, left a male civilian dead, and two officers with wounds to the arms and legs, police said. The wounded officers were receiving treatment. Police spokesman Allan Wadsworth-Hansen said that is was unclear if the attack at the synagogue was related to the attack at the free speech event. The identity of the victim had not been released. Police scoured the city for suspects, and hours after the synagogue attack, Copenhagen police confirmed that they had shot and killed a man near the Nørrebro rail station. Police said that when they confronted
 the man, who was a person of interest, he opened fire and was then shot. No police officers were shot, a statement said. The man's identity and condition were unknown. Police were investigating if he was connected to the attacks. Police had thus far not apprehended a suspect from either shootings, and were uncertain if it was the same perpetrator that had carried out both attacks. The synagogue shooter had fled on foot. Police described the suspect as a male wearing black pants and shoes, along with a gray jacket with a multi-colored portion."
* * *Please note!if you want to get your Dry Bones Haggadahs for this coming Passover, you'll have to order now! The LSW (Long Suffering Wife) mails them out from our local post office here in Israel. So if you want to make sure you'll get yours in time, you've got to order now! For details go to http://store.drybones.com
-Dry Bones- Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973

(Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities, if you like receiving our mail.

If not Now When? It is a Mitzvah for the New Year!
Mail check to address  below or by paypal:

http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)