[Freemanlist2] Dry Bones Political Cartoon - Double Standard

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 20 09:29:02 CST 2015

  FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST FEBRUARY 20, 2014
and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >
==========

   Here are your Dry Bones blog updates
Dry Bones blog updates for bernards at sbcglobal.net
	* Double Standard
	* More Recent Articles
________________________________

Double Standard

The NY Times is a wonderful example of the anti Israeli double standard at work.
.
photo in NY Times report on Egyptian attack:

A man in southern Egypt mourns a group of Egyptian Christians who were beheaded by a Libyan arm of the Islamic State group.
.
photo in NY Times report on Jordanian attack:King Abdullah II of Jordan, left, offered his condolences on Thursday to Safi al-Kasasbeh, the father of First Lt. Moaz al-Kasasbeh, in Karak, Jordan.
.
photo in NY Times report on Israeli attack:Israeli troops patrolled the Israeli-occupied sector of the Golan Heights on Sunday.
An Israeli helicopter strike in Syria killed five Hezbollah fighters on Sunday, including the son of the group’s slain military commander, Imad Mughniyeh, Hezbollah said as a member briefed on the episode described the attack as a provocative move by Israel.

(Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities, if you like receiving our mail.

If not Now When? It is a Mitzvah for the New Year!
Mail check to address  below or by paypal:

http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)