[Freemanlist2] Dry Bones Political Cartoon -It's Simple

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 12 06:33:03 CST 2015

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST FEBRUARY 12, 2014
and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >
==========

   Here are your Dry Bones blog updates
Dry Bones blog updates for bernards at sbcglobal.net
	* It's Simple
	* More Recent Articles

It's Simple

Has everyone become so cynical that they cannot see the simple truth?
* * *Please note!if you want to get your Dry Bones Haggadahs for this coming Passover, you'll have to order now! The LSW (Long Suffering Wife) mails them out from our local post office here in Israel. So if you want to make sure you'll get yours in time, you've got to order now! For details go to http://store.drybones.com
-Dry Bones- Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973
(Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities, if you like receiving our mail.

If not Now When? It is a Mitzvah for the New Year!
Mail check to address  below or by paypal:

http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)