[Freemanlist2] Dry Bones Political Cartoon - The Failed UN

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 5 06:27:17 CST 2015

 FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST FEBRUARY 5, 2014
and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >
==========

   Here are your Dry Bones blog updates
Dry Bones blog updates for bernards at sbcglobal.net
	* The Failed UN
	* More Recent Articles

The Failed UN

The United Nations was set up in 1945, at the end of World War 2. It was not intended to be an association of all the countries in the world. Its "Never Again" mission was, in the wake of that war, to preserve world peace, to guard against the rise of totalitarian mass movements like Nazim and Fascism. Its failure to confront Islamism is a failure of its ability to carry out its basic goal.
* * *Please note!if you want to get your Dry Bones Haggadahs for this coming Passover, you'll have to order now! The LSW (Long Suffering Wife) mails them out from our local post office here in Israel. So if you want to make sure you'll get yours in time, you've got to order now! For details go to http://store.drybones.com
-Dry Bones- Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973

(Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities, if you like receiving our mail.

If not Now When? It is a Mitzvah for the New Year!
Mail check to address  below or by paypal:

http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)