[Freemanlist2] S THIS A MUSLIM PRESIDENT?- International Christian Zionist Center

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 3 06:03:03 CST 2015

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST FEBRUARY 3, 2014
and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE < www.freeman.org >
==========
(Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities, if you like receiving our mail.

If not Now When? It is a Mitzvah for the New Year!
Mail check to address  below or by paypal:

http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm)
==========================SUPPORT THE FREEMAN CENTER

International Christian Zionist Center

Join Our List
Quick Links
Newsletter Archive

About the ICZC

Israel My Beloved

Jerusalem Newswire

Jerusalem Watchman
IS THIS A MUSLIM PRESIDENT?
Is it not incredibly ironic that President Barack Obama who was voted into office by - among others - a large majority of women voters, many of them feminists, may become a threat to the very liberties they have fought for because of his love for the world of ISLAM.

Nowhere in this sad world today are women as discriminated against by their leaders and governments as where they are still under the rule of ISLAM. Is it not strange and astonishing, then, how those liberal outlets and spokespersons in the United States most committed to the liberties and equality of women have been so pro an ISLAMIC-oriented President? What is the reason for this ISLAMIC love affair conducted by President Obama before our very eyes, not only refusing to personally call the many massacres and terrorism inspired by jihadi ISLAM, but even forbidding his administration officials from doing so?

We know Barack Hussein Obama was brought up as a Muslim in Indonesia and that in times of being interviewed even as president - especially during interviews with Muslims - has referred to himself as still being a Muslim.

His main, most influential and ever-present advisor, Valerie Jarrett, was born in Iran and apparently, like her boss, loves the ISLAMIC world, so much so she even opposed him going after Osama bin Laden, and fortunately was later overruled by Hillary Clinton and Robert Gates.

We know that among many in African American circles there are strong sympathies and flirtations with ISLAM, as seen with Louis Farrakhan and his mainly black Nation of ISLAM. Thus not only America's more leftist leaning women, but many African Americans voted for this Muslim oriented president.

These trends came together in the Trinity Church in Chicago under the tutelage of Jeremy Wright, where for 20 years Obama chose to attend with his family. This pastor who was not only a revolutionary anti-American but also a Farrakhan sympathizer, so much so that Muslim- oriented people felt welcome in his congregation. No wonder, then, that Barack Hussein Obama felt he fit so well in the midst of this congregation. If anything, this shows that in the Trinity Church Obama chose to attend, the difference between what constituted being a Christian or Muslim was virtually nonexistent.

Which would all serve to explain why today's Muslim (?) US President, named by some the most anti-Christian president in American history, seems more at ease with black or Muslim advisors and Muslim leaders like Erdogan and Morsi - to name just a few - than with those Americans who still base their values upon the Judeo-Christian foundation that made America unique and special!

Is it then any wonder that the majority of today's American representatives, both in the Senate as well as in the US Congress, led today by John Boehner, want to invite and hear what the Prime Minister of Israel has to say concerning this vital matter of national security both for Israel and the United States rather than just blindly trust their Islam oriented President?
Jan Willem van der Hoeven, Director
International Christian Zionist Center

To support this work, please make your checks pay