[Freemanlist2] Helen Freedman - NONSENSE FROM JOSH AND TIP

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 17 20:34:20 CDT 2013

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - July 17, 2013~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE <www.freeman.org >
============SUPPORT THE FREEMAN CENTER

--------------------------
 Dear Josh,
      How can you run petitions calling for Mahmoud Abbas to sit at the peace talks and talk until "peace" is reached? Do  you understand how absurd that is? What would that "peace" look like? The Oslo  Accords which were supposed to bring the lion and the lamb lying down together  have proven to be the beginning of the end. Arabs are polluting the waters with  their deliberately untreated waste so that Israelis will contract polio in huge  numbers. This silent warfare occurs in so many different areas. Aside from the  rockets, suicide bombers, terror attacks, and overtly violent behavior, there  has been a whole undercurrent of subversive actions designed to destroy Israel.  How would Kerry's sixth attempt at making "peace" change any of that? Shame on  TIP for even suggesting that anything positive could arise from this.

Helen Freedman
Executive Director
Americans for a Safe Israel/AFSI
www.afsi.org
Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities.
Mail check to address above or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm