[Freemanlist2] we need to talk -NOT- Make Israel Stronger Instead

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 17 14:17:45 CDT 2013

Josh,
Peace talks are a hoax. Would you want to live with barbarians who love killing Jews? These terrorists have been trying for 100 years to destroy Israel. What makes you think that talking to them will change their minds?
Bernard J. Shapiro, Executive Director
Freeman Center For Strategic Studies
http://www.freeman.org/

Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities.
Mail check to address above or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm