[Freemanlist2] Berrnard J. Shapiro - THE SHORT CHANGE ARTIST AND OSLO+ Kahane Video

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 8 10:46:16 CDT 2013

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - July 8, 2013~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE <www.freeman.org >
============SUPPORT THE FREEMAN CENTER
---------------------------

THE SHORT CHANGE ARTIST AND OSLO
Or Why One Shouldn't Make Redeployment Maps
by Bernard J. Shapiro

(Originally written in 1988, but still applicable today) During my 23 years as owner of House of Books in Houston, I learned many valuable lessons. One in particular seems to have an application to the current situation in Israel. Let me explain: In 1978, the store was victimized by a short change artist. One of my clerks was at the register when a well dressed gentleman approached with a paperback book costing $2.95. He gave her a $20 bill and then began a back and forth exchange of money. In the end, the bookstore lost about $60.

I called the Houston police department and requested that an officer come to the store and brief my employees on how to prevent this crime from happening again. The officer came and told us a little story. It seems that Johnny Carson once asked a short change artist to come to his show and try to fool him while he was fully alert to what was going down. The criminal had no problem and his skill marveled the audience.

The Lesson: No matter how smart you are, a professional shortchange artist will win out. He is a pro. He does this day in and day out.

How To Stop The Short Change Artist: You simply MUST NOT PLAY HIS GAME. At the the first hint of the scam, my employees were told to close the register and call security. They were specifically told NOT to try to outsmart or "keep up" with the short change artist.

How does this apply to Israel and the redeployment? (peace negotiations with terrorists, territorial withdrawals ---NEVER WORKS for Israel.) Very simple. Think of Yassir Arafat and the US State Department as short change artists. They set up a scam called  "Oslo" and the "peace process." They exchange promises for territory. They keep the territory but never keep their promises. Like I said, it is a scam. Along comes the new Likud Prime Minister, Bibi Netanyahu, who believes that he is smart enough to control the GAME. Only he can't. No one can. He is up against pros who have been scamming nations for decades. The State Department has reneged on commitment  after solemn commitment to the Jewish State. Still they continue, pledging friendship, while surgically inserting knives in our backs.

This high drama of maps, Sharon's or Mordechai's, is just another manifestation of the attempt to control the GAME. There is only one way to win for Israel: Don't play!

Bibi must announce to the world that the cash register of Eretz Yisrael is closed. The GAME is over. The scam is through.
MUST TO HEAR AND SEE RABBI KAHANE AND WORDS WE NEVER HEAR ANYMORE PLAY TO END INCLUDING QUESTIONS
Rabbi Meir Kahane - About the State of Judea
Rabbi Meir Kahane - About the State of Judea. Video courtesy of samsonblinded.org
Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities.
Mail check to address above or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm