[Freemanlist2] Jack "Yehoshua" Berger -The One Jewish State Solution

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 25 09:40:33 CDT 2012

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - May 25, 2012

* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE (URL): < www.freeman.org >
THE MACCABEAN ONLINE: URL:http:// www.freeman. org/online. htm
Freeman Center Blog http://www. freeman.org/ serendipity /
============

SUPPORT THE FREEMAN CENTER

SHABBAT SHALOM!
============

REMEMBER?
"First They Came for the Jews"
By Pastor Niemoller

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.
IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN
--------------------------------

The One Jewish State Solution
"I shall not drive them away in a single year lest the land become desolate…
little by little shall I drive them away from you, until you become fruitful and
make the Land your heritage…" Ex 23:29-30

1
It is almost 19 years since the infamous Oslo handshake on the White House Lawn.
Shimon Peres, fool in chief, stated for all the gullible, "No more war, no more terror, no
more violence… we are beginning a new era of the Middle East.." He was right – a new
era of willful Jew slaughter was to begin when Israel revitalized a Jew murderer, gave his
killers weapons and after signing what turned out to be a worthless agreement, Jews
began to get slaughtered on the streets of Israel while the three not so wise men, Clinton,
Rabin and Peres looked like those three cartoonish monkeys – one covering his eyes, one
covering his mouth and one covering his ears… reckless fools leading Israel to the first
seven years of a Jewish bloodbath.

The age of premeditated suicide bombers didn’t take
long to begin for on April 6, 1994 in Afula the first of the bus bombings began. With
short memories, too many Jews have forgotten the first 600 slaughtered Jews from 1994
to 2000. Next came the cowardly attempt by the little piano playing, cross dressing, most
decorated General Ehud Barak who tried desperately to give away 94% of Israel’s
historical homeland to terrorists - before Ariel Sharon took a stroll on the Temple Mount
followed by what was" artistically" to be called the second intifada leading to another
1,000 slaughtered Jews. How many intifadas since 1948 add up to almost 23,000 dead
Jews in Israel.

All along the way you could see the flashbulbs popping after more worthless agreements
were signed and you could hear the despicable spin calling dead Jews "sacrifices for
peace." Pile up the dead Jews and let the big shots give their trite eulogies filled with
platitudes telling our people how horrible it is that Jews have to die for peace, and going
on to the next Kodak photo-op, the next Nobel Peace Prize moment – the next
confrontation with those who spoke out demanding accountability but the only words
they got from the machers du’jour was the infantile labeling as "enemies of peace".

Too many with thick wallets had too much invested to deal with the reality- easier to blame
those who asked for truth. That these mentally deranged could obscenely accuse fellow
Jews who were asking obvious questions as Jews were blown up on buses, blown up at
seders, blown up at discotheques and pizza parlors, to look at the bloody reality. These
peace pimps, in truth, were the real enemies of peace. So sure were they that peace was at
hand, so invested in the charade they refused to see the joy in the eyes of the murderers,
or listen to the words of the Arafatian inciters. They refused to read the school books
filled with hatred as the next generation was being educated on vile lies and blessed
martyrdom, virgins and sainthood for Jew killing. The arrogant peace mongers, the
ignorant purveyors of perversity, those that refused to acknowledge they were wrong
refused to see that this was a war not peace – they, the disgusting peace pimps – shrouded
in shame refused to admit they were wrong.

2
Not long ago I heard a Rabbi in the middle of his sermon say "… we of the peace
camp…" Can you imagine that after almost 1700 dead Jews that this ignoramus was still
stuck on "… we of the peace camp…" I laughed out loud and he was infuriated. What he
should have said for the assembled was, "We of the peace camp have come to
apologize and beg the families of the Jewish victims for forgiveness" – but even
today there are some that have yet to give up their delusions. This Rabbi of the "peace
camp" is now safely in Chicago while his former home of Ashkelon is being bombed
with Hamastan "peace camp" missiles and the children of Ashkelon and S’derot scurry
into concrete bunkers on a daily basis.

It is time to face the reality, stop the insanity of blaming Israel for the failure of Oslo and
the other worthless agreements. Its time to stop all the lies. Oslo never was about peace.
It was about a lie tailored for the gullible. Even the lawyer who meticulously wrote the
original agreements that Rabin and Arafat signed – a leftist in every bone in his body,
Joel Singer, a Jew- boy doing his duty, realized shortly after the signing it was all a lie.
But in a way I believe that Israel and Jews had to go thru another deadly exercise to
understand with no excuses of political correctness the reality and power of the Arab
dream of the destruction of Israel. Has the world changed that much since the 1930’s?
Read today of anti-Semitism in Europe. Pick a country… England, France,
Belgium…Jewish cemeteries are desecrated in Poland, a country of few if any Jews and
yes the leaders do their perfunctory apology but have the people changed.

If there was a vote today in the United Nations for a Jewish state is there any doubt of the outcome. But today there is a difference… today there is no British White Paper to stop
immigration...today we have a Jewish State and, although today there is still the lunatic
fringe out there, most normal Jews, even the 6% of the looney left who still religiously
read Ha’aretz… realize that a two state solution is nothing more than an invitation to
national suicide. Never Again must be engraved in our historic communal memory.

In 1938 the noted historian John Gunther wrote: "The concrete achievements of
Zionism have been considerable… I have watched the immigrants come in at Jaffa on
boats like troop ships from the ghettos of Lemberg and Czernowitz and Prague. No
they were not handsome, vigorous young men. No, they were not led by any apparent
inward fire. Instead they were wretchedly dressed and miserably poor… they looked
like refugees from the slums. But a few years later I saw these same people tilling the
soil, carving a livelihood out of the dusty rock of the Jordan hills – upright, alert, selfsufficient,
with pride in their work and pride in themselves… the transformation was
all but unbelievable… they had transformed the land (but the reality was), the Land
had transformed them." John Gunther, Inside Asia, p 548

For 2,000 years the Land refused all who came and remained desolate waiting for a
covenantal pledge to be redeemed and as the pioneers returned their love affair with the
Land was reignited. 1948 was the first step, and in 1967 our people were reunited with
our Biblical homeland. The lands of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Sarah, Rebecca, Leah and
Rachel… of Joshua and Caleb… the Land of our Torah. The Moabites, the Hitites, Titus
and the Roman Empire are gone. Our people are back! Oslo was a lie and now it’s time to
dispel another lie. There is no and never was an Arab demographic problem.
3
Secular leftists in their hatred of anything remotely attesting to the religious over the
years colluded with the Arabs to create what they believed to be a noble lie. It almost
seemed logical. Falsely concerned as they were for the democratic values of Israel, the lie
they cloaked themselves with was of the" Arab demographic problem". For over thirty
years they shouted that Israel will no longer be a democratic state if Israel kept the
territories for democracy had become the supreme Jewish value for them. But they were
wrong. I don’t recall a vote for King David or for Moses, but I do remember "… you
shall not follow a majority to do evil…" And there is an important story about twelve
spies, leaders of each of the twelve tribes, who went into the Land and while ten came
back with an evil report… two came back with a report that the Land was a good Land of
milk and honey… and G-d sided with these two!

The secular left has many a false god and the Arab demographic argument for giving up
our Biblical homeland is one of the most specious. Over the last seven years a thorough
study by Israeli and American demographers has been done regarding the real
demographics from "the river to the sea". Today there are almost 8 million Israeli
citizens from "the river to the sea"… 6.4million Jews according to Dr. Steven
Cohen, famed demographer (which includes slightly over 300,000 Russians that
have not yet been certified as Kosher and which the Israeli government labels
others)and 1.5 million Israeli Arabs. In the West Bank there are another 1.4 million
Arabs, formerly citizens of Jordan, for a total Arab population from "the river to the sea"
of almost 3.0 million - do the math. Today there is a 67% majority of Jews to Arabs
from "the river to the sea". It is projected that by the year 2025, there will be an 80%
Jewish majority from "the river to the sea". "Little by little I shall drive them away from
you, until you become fruitful and make the land your heritage".While the Jewish
population in the Diaspora is shrinking, the Jews in Israel are becoming fruitful and
multiplying.

The Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics (PCBS) agrees with the 1.5M Israeli Arabs
per their recent population study of December, 2011. They can’t fudge those numbers
since they come from the Israeli Bureau of Statistics. The largest discrepancy comes from
the Arabs living in Judea/Samaria aka the West Bank. The head of the PCBS, Hassan
Abu Libdeh told the New York Times on December 11, 1997 that "… the census is a
civil intifada…" which works on two levels. First by increasing the numbers of
Palestinian Arabs in Judea/ Samaria it enables the Palestinian Authority to rob the
American tax payers because American assistance is based on the population numbers
they give to the various U. S. government agencies. More people, more money… it’s
logical but the inflated numbers are also propaganda used against Israel which the secular
leftists have been using for their democratic rationale to give up the communities of
Judea/Samaria. Lies are not beyond the Arab psyche. It is part of their culture but at least
their noble lie is to get more money – the noble lie for the secular left is their intolerant
hatred of their fellow Jew not just because of where they live but because of their
perceived religiosity, yet ironically, over 60% of the Jews who live in Judea/Samaria are
non-Orthodox.

The secular left was willing to lie about Oslo and it cost Israel in Jewish
lives. Knowing no shame, they have been willing to lie to try to rid themselves of their
heritage.
4
It is written: "… little by little… until you become fruitful and make the Land your
heritage…"In 2010, 75.8% of all babies born in Israel were Jewish – only 20.6% were
Muslim (Haaretz, 4/24/12). In 2011, again for the fourth year in a row, there was a record
number of Jewish baby births of over 127,000 to just slightly over 30,000 Muslim baby
births. Today over 340,000 Jews live in Judea/Samaria with another 60,000 Jews
attending religious boarding schools (Ynet, Sever Plocker, 5/1/12) for a total of over
400,000 Jews in Judea/Samaria and growing. There is no demographic problem unless of
course one believes that Jewish babies are not in the best interests of Israel.

To those on
the Diaspora left and the elitists of Tel Aviv and Herzeliya, I would like to remind them
we have 6 million to make up for and if the world doesn’t like it, it won’t be the first
time. As the Diaspora population shrinks, Israel is the only place on the planet where the
Jewish population is growing, and as it grows it will need more housing and housing
needs land. The Muslims of the world have 11 million square miles; and of that twentytwo
Arab states have over 5.5 million square miles. The Muslims and Arabs won’t miss
the tiny .0006 of land in Judea/Samaria (3600 square miles), our historic Jewish
homeland. Today. I’ve been told that over 85% of Israelis have a seder and 78% light
Shabbat candles. Not so in America. It is clear that Israel and Diaspora Jewry are at this
moment in history on different paths to the future. The future for Israel is to have the
determination to declare a One Jewish State Solution from" the river to the sea", and
for Diaspora Jewry to appreciate the profound importance of the Land of our Torah…a
land given to our people in an eternal covenant long ago…A Land that flows with milk
and honey, with computer chips and lots of Jewish babies mixed together with love.

Shabbat Shalom
Jack "Yehoshua" Berger

Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities.
Mail check to address above or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm