[Freemanlist2] Must Read) Israeli Psychologi​st on Obama

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 23 16:06:27 CDT 2012

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - May 23, 2012

* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE (URL): < www.freeman.org >
THE MACCABEAN ONLINE: URL:http:// www.freeman. org/online. htm
Freeman Center Blog http://www. freeman.org/ serendipity /
============

SUPPORT THE FREEMAN CENTER

REMEMBER?
"First They Came for the Jews"
By Pastor Niemoller

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.
IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN
--------------------------------

Israeli Psychologi​st on Obama

Dr. Sam Vaknin is an Israeli psychologist and has written extensively about narcissism.
 --------------------

Dr. Vaknin has an interesting view on our president.

Dr. Vaknin States "I must confess I was impressed by Obama from the first
time I saw him. At first I was excited to see a black candidate. He looked
youthful, spoke well, appeared to be confident -- a wholesome presidential package. I was put off soon, not just because of his shallowness but also
because there was an air of haughtiness in his demeanor that was
unsettling... His posture and his body language were louder than his empty
words. Obama's speeches are unlike any political speech we have heard in
American history. Never a politician in this land had such quasi "religious" impact on so many people.

The fact that Obama is a total incognito with Zero
accomplishment makes this
inexplicable infatuation alarming. Obama is not an ordinary man. He is not a
genius. In fact he is quite ignorant on most important subjects."

Dr. Sam Vaknin, the author of the Malignant Self Love believes "Barack Obama appears to be a narcissist." Vaknin is a world authority on narcissism.

He understands narcissism and describes the inner mind of a narcissist like no
other person. When he talks about narcissism everyone listens. Vaknin says
that Obama's language, posture and demeanor, and the testimonies of his
closest, dearest friends suggest that the man is either a narcissist or he
may have narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).

Narcissists project a grandiose but false image of themselves. Jim Jones,
the charismatic leader of People's Temple, the man who led over 900 of his
followers to cheerfully commit mass suicide and even murder their own
children was also a narcissist.

David Koresh, Charles Manson, Joseph Koni,
Shoko Asahara, Stalin, Saddam, Mao, Kim Jong Ill and Adolph Hitler are a few examples of narcissists of our time. All these men had a tremendous
influence over their fanciers. They created a personality cult around
themselves and with their blazing speeches elevated their admirers, filled
their hearts with enthusiasm and instilled in their minds a new zest for
life.

They gave them hope! They promised them the moon, but alas, invariably
they brought them to their doom.
When you are a victim of a cult of personality, you don't know it until it
is too late. One determining factor in the development of NPD is childhood
abuse "Obama's early life was decidedly chaotic and replete with traumatic
and mentally bruising dislocations, says "Vaknin". Mixed-race marriages were
even less common then. His parents went through a divorce when he was an infant two years old. Obama saw
his father only once again, before he died
in a car accident.

Then his mother re-married and Obama had to relocate to
Indonesia, a foreign land with a radically foreign culture, to be raised by
a step-father. At the age of ten, he was whisked off to live with his
maternal (white) grandparents. He saw his mother only intermittently in the
following few years and then she vanished from his life in 1979. "She died
of cancer in 1995."

One must never underestimate the manipulative genius of pathological
narcissists. They project such an imposing personality that it overwhelms
those around them. Charmed by the charisma of the narcissist, people become
like clay in his hands. They cheerfully do his bidding and delight to be at
his service. The narcissist shapes the world around himself and reduces
others in his own inverted image. He creates a cult of personality. His
admirers become his co-dependents.

Narcissists have no interest in things
that do not help them to reach their personal objective. They are focused on
one thing alone and that is power. All other issues are meaningless to them
and they do not want to waste their precious time on trivialities. Anything
that does not help them is beneath them and does not deserve their
attention.

If an issue raised in the Senate does not help Obama in one way or another,
he has no interest in it. The "present" vote is a safe vote. No one can
criticize him if things go wrong. Those issues are unworthy by their very
nature because they are not about him.

Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review led
to a contract and advance to write a book about race relations. The
University of Chicago Law School provided him a lot longer than expected and
at the end it evolved into, guess what? His own autobiography! Instead of
writing a scholarly paper
focusing on race relations, for which he had been
paid, Obama could not resist writing about his most sublime self. He
entitled the book Dreams from My Father.

Not surprisingly, Adolph Hitler also wrote his own autobiography when he was
still a nobody. So did Stalin. For a narcissist no subject is as important
as his own self. Why would he waste his precious time and genius writing
about insignificant things when he can write about such an august being as
himself?

Narcissists are often callous and even ruthless. As the norm, they lack
conscience. This is evident from Obama's lack of interest in his own brother
who lives on only one dollar per month... A man who lives in luxury, who
takes a private jet to vacation in Hawaii, and who raised nearly half a
billion dollars for his campaign (something unprecedented in history) has no
interest in the plight of his own brother. Why? Because, his brother
cannot
be used for his ascent to power.

A narcissist cares for no one but himself.
This election was like no other in the history of America. The issues were
insignificant compared to what is at stake. What can be more dangerous than
having a man bereft of conscience, a serial liar, and one who cannot
distinguish his fantasies from reality as the leader of the free world?
I hate to sound alarmist, but one is a fool if one is not alarmed. Many
politicians are narcissists.

They pose no threat to others. They are simply
self-serving and selfish. Obama evidences symptoms of pathological
narcissism, which is different from the run-of-the-mill narcissism of a
Richard Nixon or a Bill Clinton for example. To him reality and fantasy are
intertwined.

This is a mental health issue, not just a character flaw.
Pathological narcissists are dangerous because they look normal and even
intelligent. It is this
disguise that makes them treacherous. Today the
Democrats have placed all their hopes in Obama. But this man could put an
end to their party. The great majority of blacks voted for Obama. Only a
fool does not know that their support for him is racially driven. This is
racism, pure and simple.

The downside of this is that if Obama turns out to be the disaster I
predict, he will cause widespread resentment among the whites. The blacks
are unlikely to give up their support of their man. Cultic mentality is
pernicious and unrelenting. They will dig their heads deeper in the sand and
blame Obama's detractors of racism. This will cause a backlash among the
whites. The white supremacists will take advantage of the discontent and they will receive widespread support. I predict that in less than four
years, racial tensions will increase to levels never seen since the
turbulent 1960's.

Obama will set the clock back
decades. America is the bastion of freedom.The peace of the world depends on the strength of America , and its weakness translates into the triumph of terrorism and victory of rogue nations.

It is no wonder that Ahmadinejad, Hugo Chavez, the Castrists, the Hezbollah,the Hamas, the lawyers of the Guantanamo terrorists, and virtually all sworn enemies of America are so thrilled by the prospect of their man in the White House. America is on the verge of destruction. There is no insanity greater than electing a pathological narcissist as president.
---------------------------
Michael A. Haberman, M.D.

WAKE UP AMERICA!

=============
Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities.
Mail check to address above or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm

Freeman Note: Learn how to combat ignorance with the knowledge in Bernard's new book. It is jam packed with history, political, Judaic and military/strategic wisdom.

E-book only 3.99
Best URLs for my book:
THE BATTLE FOR ERETZ YISRAEL
Jews, G-d and Israel
---
The perfect Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Confirmation or Graduation Present

Barnes and Noble
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-battle-for-eretz-yisrael-bernard-j-shapiro/1106677920?ean=9781462006533&itm=1

Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Battle-Eretz-Yisrael-Israel-1992-2011/dp/146200654X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1320154322&sr=1-

All my royalties from the sale of my book will go to the Freeman Center For Strategic Studies for important Zionist/educational purposes.