[Freemanlist2] Dry Bones Political Cartoon -American Media Bias

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 21 18:44:50 CDT 2012

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - May 21, 2012

* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE (URL): < www.freeman.org >
THE MACCABEAN ONLINE: URL:http:// www.freeman. org/online. htm
Freeman Center Blog http://www. freeman.org/ serendipity /
============

SUPPORT THE FREEMAN CENTER

REMEMBER?
"First They Came for the Jews"
By Pastor Niemoller

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.
IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN
--------------------------------

Here are your Dry Bones blog updates

Dry Bones blog updates for bernards at sbcglobal.net

American Media Bias
More Recent Articles

American Media Bias

 For Democracy to work, there needs to be a free and independent media. A way for the public to be informed about what is going on. The biased fawning by main stream American media over the failed Obama Presidency is sad to witness, and a sign of America's decline.
-Dry Bones- Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973

• Email to a friend • View comments • Track comments •

NEW TALK BACK FEATURE !!! Now you can see what others had to say about today's cartoon ...and you can add YOUR opinion to the discussion . To post YOUR opinions and comments to the "" debate just Click Here To Talk Back. When the new window opens up just scroll down to the link called Post a Comment .

More Recent Articles

Israel's New Government
Israel's Birthday (1998)
Israeli Arab Students
Yasser Arafat (2002)
Tel Aviv University

Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities.
Mail check to address above or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm