[Freemanlist2] President Obama's complete list of historic firsts

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 10 11:27:43 CDT 2012

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - June 10, 2012

* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE (URL): < www.freeman.org >
THE MACCABEAN ONLINE: URL:http:// www.freeman. org/online. htm
Freeman Center Blog http://www. freeman.org/ serendipity /
============

SUPPORT THE FREEMAN CENTER
===

REMEMBER?
"First They Came for the Jews"
By Pastor Niemoller

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.
IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN -
"But when they come for me today, I will destroy them"...Bernard
--------------------------------

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.it/2012/06/president-obamas-complete-list-of.html

President Obama's complete list of historic firsts

Doug Ross has updated President Obama's complete list of historic firsts. Among the firsts is the following:
• First President to send $200 million to a terrorist organization (Hamas) after Congress had explicitly frozen the money for fear it would fund attacks against civilians.I could think of a few more.

First President to demand that Israel return to the indefensible 1949 armistice lines.

First President to force an Israeli leader to enter and leave the White House via the side entrance.

First President to insist that Israel's claim to its homeland is based upon the Holocaust and to equate 'Palestinian suffering' to the Holocaust.

First President to issue a 'national security' waiver on moving the US embassy to Jerusalem without saying that he'd really like to move it.

First President to face a 100-0 Senate vote on Iran sanctions.You're all invited to add to the list.

Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities.
Mail check to address above or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm