[Freemanlist2] (MUST)YOUTUBEVIDEO-Obama and Israel: The Undermining of a Historic Relationship

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 8 17:22:08 CDT 2012

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - June 8, 2012

* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE (URL): < www.freeman.org >
THE MACCABEAN ONLINE: URL:http:// www.freeman. org/online. htm
Freeman Center Blog http://www. freeman.org/ serendipity /
============

SUPPORT THE FREEMAN CENTER
===
Shabbat Shalom
-------------

REMEMBER?
"First They Came for the Jews"
By Pastor Niemoller

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.
IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN -
"But when they come for me today, I will destroy them"...Bernard
--------------------------------

Dear Friends,

I want to call your attention to this new video we (AIM) have produced at Accuracy in Media entitled Obama and Israel: The Undermining of a Historic Relationship. We have recently brought on Rob Shechter, a rabbi and former national director of ZOA, who produced this video in cooperation with our team here at AIM. It is about 20 minutes long, but I think you will find it well worth the time, and I hope you will forward it along to anyone who you think might appreciate it, or find it helpful. Just click on the above link to read a little about it, and watch it if you are so inclined.

Thanks for your interest.

Best regards,

Roger Aronoff
Editor
Accuracy in Media
www.aim.org
202-364-4401, ext. 109

Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities.
Mail check to address above or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm