[Freemanlist2] Youtubevideo - Obama and Israel

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 8 16:54:06 CDT 2012

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - June 8, 2012

* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE (URL): < www.freeman.org >
THE MACCABEAN ONLINE: URL:http:// www.freeman. org/online. htm
Freeman Center Blog http://www. freeman.org/ serendipity /
============

SUPPORT THE FREEMAN CENTER
===
Shabbat Shalom
-------------

REMEMBER?
"First They Came for the Jews"
By Pastor Niemoller

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.
IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN -
"But when they come for me today, I will destroy them"...Bernard

Subject: obama and israel

Obama clip

http://youtu.be/xO8qZP_iU9I

Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities.
Mail check to address above or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm