[Freemanlist2] Dry Bones Political Cartoon - the Egyptian Connection

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 1 11:59:48 CDT 2012

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST - June 1, 2012

* E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE (URL): < www.freeman.org >
THE MACCABEAN ONLINE: URL:http:// www.freeman. org/online. htm
Freeman Center Blog http://www. freeman.org/ serendipity /
============

SUPPORT THE FREEMAN CENTER
===
SHABBAT SHALOM!

REMEMBER?
"First They Came for the Jews"
By Pastor Niemoller

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.
IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN -
"But when they come for me today, I will destroy them"...Bernard
--------------------------------

Here are your Dry Bones blog updates

Dry Bones blog updates for bernards at sbcglobal.net

the Egyptian Connection
More Recent Articles

the Egyptian Connection

Africans flee their native countries to pour across an international border into Egypt. This establishes them as refugees.
When they then leave Egypt to infiltrate into Israel, they are no longer refugees, either legally or morally. They are economic migrants. The problem of the growing flooding into Israel of what is now estimated to be 60,000 African migrants will have to be faced by Jerusalem. And soon! This will, of course, be an opportunity for the Main Stream Media to launch attacks on Israeli "racism".
-Dry Bones- Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973

• Email to a friend • View comments • Track comments •

NEW TALK BACK FEATURE !!! Now you can see what others had to say about today's cartoon ...and you can add YOUR opinion to the discussion . To post YOUR opinions and comments to the "" debate just Click Here To Talk Back. When the new window opens up just scroll down to the link called Post a Comment .

More Recent Articles

Journalism (2004)
Talks with Iran
Remembering History (1999)

Please contribute to The Freeman Center's essential educational activities.
Mail check to address above or by paypal:
http://www.freeman.org/paypal.htm