[Freemanlist2] Barbara Ginsberg’s Desktop - Arabs and Jews

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 30 21:58:35 CST 2011

FREEMAN  CENTER BROADCAST - JANUARY 30,  2010

Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016< /SPAN> < /SPAN>

OUR WEB SITE (URL): < www.freeman. org >< /FONT>
THE MACCABEAN ONLINE: URL:http:// www.freeman. org/online. htm
Freeman Center Blog http://www. freeman.org/ serendipity /

========

They deem him their worst enemy who tells them the truth... ...Plato

"The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see." ...Ayn Rand
=============
To Make a tax deductible contribution to the Freeman Center's
important educational work, mail check to address above

or go to our website  www.freeman.org
to pay by credit card or paypal.

>From Barbara Ginsberg’s Desktop

The magazine of the authentic Jewish Idea
September 1976 – Elul 5736

Arabs and Jews

The illusion of Arab-Jewish coexistence is a delusion that leads directly to tragedy.  On the one hand, it is patently false.  On the other, it encourages mad policies on the part of the Israeli government.  Thus, we find that a group of yeshiva students travelled to the Galilee village of Peki’in to pray at several sacred sites.  What makes Peki’in special is that never since the destruction of the Second Temple was it empty of Jews.  Throughout the long exile there were always Jews in this small place and, today, one lone family remains, a father and his unmarried daughter.

When the students came, they were met with stones by the local Arabs and Druze.  They were forced to call the police and leave. When the Arabs were asked why they had stoned the Jews they replied  “they feared that they had come to settle there”…  [Sounds familiar? Today, Jan 23, 2011, apartment buildings for Jews are being built starting a new Jewish neighborhood in Jaffe.  This led to a huge, loud and angry Arab demonstration in Jaffe, with shouts of  “We don’t want Jews in our neighborhood.” BG]

This is the truth of Arab-Jewish coexistence and the tragedy of the Jewish policy of illusion.  In the JEWISH state, Arabs have reached the point of chutzpah and gall when they can stone Jews and openly explain that they feared that the Jews might try to settle in their village.  There is NO Arab village in the JEWISH state and the Arabs live in the JEWISH homeland by sufferance of the Jews.  For them to have the brazenness to question Jewish rights is both symptomatic of their true feelings as well as the result of the timid and frightened “non-policy” of fear of what the world will say, that has led to an incredible decision to place two soldiers on trial in connection with the death of two Arabs killed in rioting against Jewish sovereignty.  Both deaths occurred as Arab mobs, encouraged by Jewish weakness and hesitation, stoned Israeli troops, threw Molotov cocktails at them and tried to cause conditions of anarchy and revolt that would
 eventually force Jews to retreat from Judea and Samaria.

Both deaths occurred as Israeli soldiers were attacked and tried to put down the revolt.  At first, the government refused to put soldiers who were facing an enemy committed to wiping out the Jewish state, on trial. Now, under pressure, they have agreed.  The result will be that any soldier will hesitate before firing and will fear the consequences of his doing what any normal soldier should do.  The result will be that the Arabs will know this and be encouraged.  The result is that, once again, capitulation to the Arabs will breed more arrogance, more demands, more revolt.

[All the above we are living with today. BG]

If you did not receive this Rabbi Kahane article personally and would like to be on my weekly Rabbi Kahane article e-mail list, please contact me at:
BarbaraAndChaim at gmail.com

If you are receiving the weekly e-mails and would like to be deleted from the list- reply with delete

To view previously sent Rabbi Kahane articles go to:
www.barbaraginsberg-barbara.blogspot.com