[Freemanlist2] MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 20 11:46:21 CDT 2010

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST- May 20, 2010

Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net

SHABBAT SHALOM!
========

MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO

--------------------------
Sent using BlackBerry

Have you seen this?

This is disgusting and demonstrates the most egregious behavior in history by a sitting President. His pitiful, corrupt, and inept performance is certainly supported by this sickening expose of his anti-American stances on both the domestic and world stages. Dump him and his cronies in 2012, VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE!!!

--

Am passing this along. According to legend, the administration has had this blocked from FOX news. I dont know how they could do that, but let no one doubt where this man's priorities lie...lie is used correctly...

 MUST WATCH VIDEO!

This is "supposedly" the video that FOX NEWS

has been trying to show that is constantly blocked

by the administration.

Watch this before it gets Pulled

 IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ....THIS SHOULD CHANGE YOUR MIND...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28