[Freemanlist2] Bernard J. Shapiro -WARNINGS ABOUT DM EHUD BARAK-3 Editorials
Freeman Center For Strategic Studies
bernards at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 17 10:16:41 CDT 2010
FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST- May 17, 2010
For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace
and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.
FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
P.O. Box 35661 * Houston, Texas 77235-5661
Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE (URL): http://www.freeman.org
THE MACCABEAN ONLINE: URL:http://www.freeman.org/online.htm
Freeman Center Blog http://www.freeman.org/serendipity/
They deem him their worst enemy who tells them the truth. - Plato
"The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see." -- Ayn Rand
Ignorance Is Weakness - Know The Truth
Self-Inflicted Ignorance Is Suicide
The Freeman Center Is A Defense Against Ignorance
To Make a tax deductible contribution to the Freeman Center's important educational work, mail check to address above or go to our website www.freeman.org to pay by credit card or paypal.
We need your help to continue our Zionist work.
THERE IS NO MAGIC CURE FOR CONFLICT
OBAMA THINKS THERE IS, IF YOU SACRIFICE ISRAEL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FREEMAN NOTE: EHUD BARAK IS ISRAEL'S DEFENSE MINISTER TODAY IN 2010
A WARNING ABOUT BARAK
By Bernard J. Shapiro
Editorial in The Maccabean Online (Aug 1999)
Now I must talk about Ehud Barak, Israel's new Prime Minister. I have watched him run from political personality to personality. I have watched his dance, his sleight of hand. I was, perhaps, too slow to react. What I tell you now is unfortunately the sad truth.
Barak is convinced that his own brilliance is enough to square the circle, to make Israeli Arab peace work..This is a hoax, a delusion. There is no deal that will please Arafat and preserve the security interests of Israel. No phony peace with Syria is worth abandoning the Golan. Friends, we had seen all this before since Oslo in 1993.
Nothing has changed. The evidence of Arab hostility is documented in 30,000 pages of Maccabean AND freemanlist analysis.
What we have now is a shell game. You know how the little pea is shuffled from shell to shell and the player must pick the one it is under. Only the con man has removed the pea from the game table in a sleight of hand. There is NO way to win.
I fear that Barak is THAT con man and with a quick sleight of hand the Golan and Yesha will disappear. A fait accompli.
So it is time to fight like you never fought before TO SAVE ISRAEL. This is definitely the END GAME of Oslo and as in chess the game is won or lost in the end game.
BARAK'S MENTAL STATE –
A DANGER TO ISRAEL
By Bernard J. Shapiro
Editorial in The Maccabean Online (Sept 2000)
The great under-reported story in the Jewish and national media including the Jewish Herald-Voice (Houston) is the continued deterioration of Israel Prime Minister's Ehud Barak's mental state.
In the past months Barak has done the following:
1. Began the process of ethnic cleansing (a war crime under the Geneva Conventions) for Jews from 96% of Judea and Samaria and Gaza.
2. He has offered to give up sovereignty on the Temple Mount and half of Jerusalem to terrorist anti-Semites. Arafat demands also the Old City plus the Western Wall and Barak will give him what he wants as the record proves.
3. Just this week, Barak agreed to give Arafat control of $3 Billion of oil and gas off the coast of Gaza
4. He has agreed to give up the Golan Heights with it strategic mountains and 35% of Israel's water supply, already at drought conditions.
5. He has agreed give Arafat control of the strategic Jordan Valley and the Judean-Samarian mountain ridge that protects Israel from invasion from the east (Syria, Iraq, Iran).
6. He has agreed to turn over the following Jewish Holy places to Arafat's gang of Jew murderers: Tomb of Rachel, Tomb of Jacob, Cave of the Macpala (Tomb of the Patriarchs).
7. Barak has cease governing the country, does not consult with anyone that does not agree with him.
There is an obvious psychiatric diagnosis for such behavior: the grandiose phase of mania. People in such mental state take wild gambles with money and behavior. They believe themselves above the law, super intelligent and capable of doing anything. Eventually they crash and burn having lost their fortunes and their health.
BARAK IS GAMBLING AWAY THE HERITAGE, LAND AND SECURITY OF ISRAEL. HE MUST BE STOPPED IN A DEMOCRATIC PROCESS IMMEDIATELY
TEN REASONS THE FREEMAN CENTER SHOULD DEAL WITH THE CURRENT CRISIS INSTEAD OF BARAK
By Bernard J. Shapiro
Editorial in The Maccabean Online (Nov 2000)
10. We would not allow Kofi Anan or any UN representative to come to Israel after their recent biased resolution condemning Israel.
9. We would not talk to Albright every five minutes and let her get involved in our foreign policy.
8. Same as #9 but for Clinton.
7. We would tell the Europeans and the Security Council to go to hell (in nice diplomatic language) for their bias towards the Arabs.
6. We would use our attack helicopters to knock out PA buildings including Orient House as well as all sources of live fire.
5. We would use our attack helicopters to knock out Arafat's three headquarters.
4. We would bring up tanks and shell Arab communities whose residents are attacking Jews and and IDF soldiers.
3. In Lebanon we would destroy major infrastructures and then set the Syrian poppy fields in the Beka Valley on fire with napalm. No attempt should be made to protect Syrian soldiers.
2.Arab attackers should be rounded up and shipped to prison camps in the Negev.
1. We will not be wimps like Barak, we will keep deadlines, we will use maximum force and minimum restraint to crush this Arab POGROM.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Freemanlist2