[Freemanlist2] (GOOD NEWS) The Left is Shrinking -Dr. Aaron Lerner

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 16 09:01:22 CDT 2010

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST- May 16, 2010

Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net

OBAMA THINKS THERE IS, IF YOU SACRIFICE ISRAEL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Left is Shrinking - Free Concert By Achinoam Nini Draws 1,000 inJerusalem to Anti-Settlement Rally

Dr. Aaron Lerner                   Date: 15 May 2010

A free performance by singer Achinoam Nini in Jerusalem failed to draw a
substantial crowd to a rally of the Left against the settlements in Zion
Square in Jerusalem sponsored the “National Left” movement (a new group that
is spending a lot of someone’s money [“someone “including foreign
governments?]  distributing free books with flags, an expensive ad campaign
and more), Peace Now, the Geneva Initiative (again – spends a lot of foreign
money), Meretz, the Ofek student cell from Hebrew University, Hanoer haoved
V’Halomed  and Labor Party activists.

While YNET put the number of participants at the heavily advertised rally
that had transportation from various locations around the country at 2,000,
IDF Radio and Israel Radio placed the number at around 1,000 and Israel
Radio even quoted a participant complaining about the turn out. “The Left is
shrinking and
shrinking” she said.

It remains to be seen what conclusion, if any, the various elements
bankrolling the campaign will draw in light of the outcome.