[Freemanlist2] Women in Green- A CALL TO ACTION - YIBANEH

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 29 11:48:57 CDT 2010

Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net

Dear Friends from Women in Green

We finally got around to putting our Women For Israel's Tomorrow
(Women in Green) latest (9 minute) movie on Youtube.

A CALL TO ACTION - YIBANEH - in English:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buQLmLl5MRY

A two minute Introduction to the Yibaneh movie by Nadia Matar and
Yehudit Katsover: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtwmTfuVPC4

A CALL TO ACTION - YIBANEH - in Hebrew :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7GyfpGzu90

Comments will be gladly received.

Please forward it to friends and to your email lists. The more people
that see it, the better.

If you have a problem with the above links, you can go to our Women
for Israel's Tomorrow (Women in Green)
renewed website, renewed by our dear Beth Lanin of www.yisumit.com .

Our address is www.womeningreen.org where you can go to our news
channel,  http://www.youtube.com/user/NashimBeYarok and watch the
above and other movies and video clips. Please subscribe so you will
continue to get our movies,

The website still needs a lot of input. Much info still needs to be
uploaded, including credits for photos by our dear photographers Gemma
Blech, Abigail Browning and Rivka Ryback. Little by little we will get
there, please G-d. But, the movies are up, so please watch them and
forward to others.

Thank you.

With love for Israel,

Women For Israel's Tomorrow (Women in Green)

Women For Israel's Tomorrow  (Women in Green)
POB 7352, Jerusalem 91072, Israel
Tel: 972-2-624-9887 Fax: 972-2-624-5380
mailto:wfit2 at womeningreen.org
http://www.womeningreen.org