[Freemanlist2] PLEASE view this critically important video- YIBANEH!

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 28 12:07:28 CDT 2010

--- On Wed, 4/28/10, AFSI <afsi at rcn.com> wrote:

From: AFSI <afsi at rcn.com>
Subject: PLEASE view this critically important video- YIBANEH!
To: afsi at rcn.com
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 9:56 AM

1751 Second Ave, New York, NY 10128
Tel: 212-828-2424; Fax: 212-828-1717; afsi at rcn.com; www.afsi.org
Contact: Helen Freedman, Executive Director
April 28, 2010

A horrible disease of appeasement, conciliation, and destruction is afflicting Israel today. Israel’s heroic pioneers, who are willing to gamble their life savings and their very lives for the preservation of Jewish land, are being harassed not only by Arabs, trying to destroy their crops, livestock, and homes, but by the Israeli government.  It is a tragedy of modern day Israel that this Jewish government is determined to destroy Jewish homes. We do not accept the lies about “occupied” land and “illegal settlements.” AFSI was founded on the principle of a whole Israel, Yisrael Shlayma, and we  believe in that principle. PLEASE view the enclosed video, narrated by, and sent to us by Nadia Matar, co-founder of Women in Green. It will make you cry, but through your tears, you will be applauding the proud and devoted Jewish builders of Israel. Then take out your check books and do whatever you can to help YIBANEH.

A CALL TO ACTION - YIBANEH !- in English:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buQLmLl5MRY

A CALL TO ACTION -YIBANEH !- in Hebrew :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7GyfpGzu90