[Freemanlist2] Thousands rally in the rain for Israel in NY

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 26 09:56:25 CDT 2010

Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net

OBAMA THINKS THERE IS, IF YOU SACRIFICE ISRAEL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ISRAELIS MUST BE PREPARED FOR A CONTINUOUS BATTLE FOR SURVIVAL
WE CAN NOT RESIGN FROM THIS STRUGGLE
WE CAN NOT DEPEND ON ANY OTHER NATION
THIS IS OUR BATTLE - AND WE MUST FIGHT IT ALONE
WE WILL WIN BECAUSE OF OUR MIGHT AND RIGHTEOUSNESS
AND THE ALMIGHTY WILL BE BY OUR SIDE
))))))))))((((((((((

MAY ISRAEL AVOID PREEMPTIVE SURRENDER IN 2010
By Not Agreeing To Self-Destruction as per Orders from the US and the Left.
===========================
Thousands rally in the rain for Israel in NY
Sunday, April 25, 2010 9:59 PM

"MMcmil8308 at aol.com" MMcmil8308 at aol.com

To:
MMcmil8308 at aol.com

This thanks to both Ruthie Erez and Rachel Levy

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/04/thousands-in-the-pouring-rain-to-support-israel-against-obamas-antiisrael-policies.h
Atlas Shrugs

  Western Civilization hangs in the balance. Get your heads out of the sand and Fight the Great Fight! The Jew may be the canary in the coal mine, but you my friends will be next.........Changing the World, one world at a time
Sunday, April 25, 2010

THOUSANDS IN THE POURING RAIN TO SUPPORT ISRAEL AGAINST OBAMA'S ANTI-ISRAEL POLICIES

The rain was fitting as Obama's anti-Israel policies cast a dark cloud on the free world. But that didn't stop thousands and thousands of Jews, Christians, Hindus and freedom loving peoples from coming out against Obama.

Robert Spencer, Lori Lowenthal Marcus, James Lafferty, Michael Ledeen, Beth Gilinsky (who pulled this rally together), Rabbi Spero, Rabbi Spivak, Curtis Sliwa, Pastor Michael Faulkner (who is running against and will beat Rangel the crook), Dan Maloney (running for Congress), Irene Alter, Pamela Hall, Sara Springer (Stop the Madrassah coalition), Chaim of the Freedom's Cost blog, were just of few of the luminaries in action to save the freedom-loving world. Huge thanks to all the Atlas readers who came to support Israel.
Thousands withstood the weather for this historic gathering to shout that we will never again be silent. We are in solidarity with Israel's right to build in their Jewish capital. We stood for a Jewish Jerusalem and protested the administration's disgusting scapegoating of Israel.

(thanks to Chaim for above snap)

Herb London, Hudson Institute

Curtis Sliwa

Atlas reader Aaron

Wonderful James Lafferty, VAST (Virginia Anti-Sharia Task Force)

Michael Ledeen

"Obama is not Israel's landlord"

Nazis in Jewish clothing with Palestinian flags. These are the same low lives who kissed Ahmadinejad.

Posted by Pamela Geller on Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 05:08 PM | Permalink ShareThis
Reblog (0) | | Digg This | Save to del.icio.us | Tweet This!

Comments

Great turnout, Pamela! Well done, would have loved to have been there.
As for Robert - Hero of the Counterjihad though he is, his umbrella etiquette needs some work - shame! ;)
Best U:d
Posted by: Un:dhimmi | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 05:22 PM

Good job Pamela! Wish I could have been there.No instead I'm in AZ supporting the passage of Sb1070. So, those last few photos were the most disturbing. "Nazis in Jewish clothing" I mean that's just sick how anyone could say that Judiasm doesn't support a Jewish State specifically Israel that is biblical! wow. Then again there are La Raza crazies in Phoenix today making me look bad! Sb1070 will make AZ no more of a racially profiling state then we did over the Islamic Jihadi's who blew up WTC. Seriously I think all take their shoes off in the airport, little old white ladies go through the nudy scanner too! come on. I digress. So, I support Israel ~Eretz Yisrael and I can't wait till Yeshua HaMashiach comes and sorts out the goats from the sheep! Blessings
Posted by: twitter.com/mijadedios | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 05:27 PM

>From one tough broad to another, I must say I really do love you, Pam. This brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat. You are a heroine and like Lt. Col. Allen West, an American treasure!
Thank you and G-d bless you!
Posted by: Dagny Taggart | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 05:32 PM

So great to see such a diverse group of people here in America standing up for Israel! The rain seemed to have not slowed the group of people that came to unite- this is just a wonderful site to see that no matter what government tries to take from us or force us to do when it comes down to it people together can bond in a peaceful manner and our spirit shall not be broken-our minds not be brainwashed!!!TY for putting these up~
Posted by: Michellemcale | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 05:50 PM

Great looking turnout and the umbrellas just make it more colorful! (At least it was warmer than last December downtown.) So good to see the faces of so many people we can always count on. You really did give 'em hell, Pam.

Posted by: lilredbird | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 06:24 PM

God Bless each and every one who turned out in person and the support for Israel they bring to the table. We live in momentous times.
Posted by: Bartacimus | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 06:35 PM

Good job. Remember we do not fight the fights that are easy, but we fight the fights that are worth fighting.
Posted by: Independent Patriot | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 07:02 PM

Thank you Pamela and Robert and all the other heroes standing up for Israel and for America. If you can't see that SIOA shares a common enemy with the State of Israel, you are blind. I wish I could have been there.
Posted by: IndioViejo | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 07:31 PM

G^d Bless You All.

Looks like it was a great success.
Lets see if the Dhimmi media will cover this.
Posted by: armaros | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 07:38 PM

Wonderful, impassioned speech!
Posted by: Laura Liebman | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 07:56 PM

A great turnout, wish I could have been there, over the pond.
Well said Pamela - you are the business. So proud of you.
Shocked and sickened to see those so-called Jewish men in support of their OWN enemy. Very disturbing indeed. I just don't get it at all and I never want to.
Posted by: dented_uk | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 08:07 PM

What's with the Kapos?
Posted by: Lenin-McCarthy | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 08:40 PM

That last picture is INCORRECT! the USURPER IS NOT the PRESIDENT!
Posted by: openid.aol.com/bobamaissatan | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 09:22 PM

The muslime devil, Obama, will probably say that the Jews should THANK HIM for beating up Israel....just as he claims that the Tea Partiers should thank him.
Hussein, you communist bastard, we will ONLY thank you when you leave office...the sooner the better.
G-d will curse him, the big-eared muslim RAT!!!
Posted by: no.islam | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 09:26 PM

Thanks for putting in the time & trouble for these rallies Pamela.
In the long run these are important to build a base with the intent to inform.
Thank You.
Posted by: Revnant Dream | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 09:40 PM

Mr. Obama must go. Impeach, convict, deport. Saudi Arabia needs Mr. Obama to clean toilets. Any in Congress who resist the impeachment of Obama must be replaced. Barry must not be allowed to complete his first term. Let Barry pursue a permanent haj.
Islam also must go. Islam is a treasonous, seditious, anti-democracy, anti-human and anti-American ideology. We must invite the precious Muslim people to either leave Islam or else leave the western-hemisphere. Libya or the "Kingdom of Two Holey Places" (misspelling intentional) must be made to receive all of those who cling to Islam.
There is NO compatibility between Islam and the US constitution. There is NO compatibility between Islam and the freedom of religion. There is NO compatibility between Islam and human rights or human freedoms. Islam must be defecated into the sewer of history and flushed forever away.
KAFIR AND PROUD!
Posted by: Wonderin1 | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 09:50 PM

Great speech, Obama must be stopped before 2012. Impeach or indict this man for fraud, corruption or treason. He is working very hard to bring this great nation down. Israel is our best ally in the middle east and Obama is willing to sacrifice Israelis to accomodate his Muslim brothers. Wake up America.
Posted by: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1409823345 | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 10:48 PM

Pamela and Robert....Thank you so much for all that you do. Though I could not be there (live in Texas) I was there with you in heart and spirit. All my love to both of you and I pray for you each night.
Posted by: Carolyn Martin | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Well done and let's give thanks you weren't arrested en masse, for offending the sensibility of right thinking Muslims and their useful idiots.
Posted by: David, Thailand | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 11:23 PM

"ARMAROS" asked:"Lets see if the Dhimmi media will cover this."
Armoros and the rest of us will NOT be surprised that the Dhimmi Media ,as best as can be determined by web searching, has NOT Covered the Rally.
Nor have other New Media either.
In fact ,THIS post of Pamela's is the ONLY coverage of the RALLY itself,as far as I can determine.
EVERYONE: Please send Pamela's Speech video to EVERYONE on your contact lists and ask them to do the same.
WE must do what the Media Whores WON'T.
Pamela's recitation of TRUTH must be Amplified.
Posted by: CHOI | Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 11:25 PM

I so wish I could've been there today. But, know that I was absolutely there in spirit. GREAT job, Pamela! Truly...thank you so much for all that you are doing, and for NOT giving up, EVER! Big kudos to you, girl!!
Posted by: Cate | Monday, April 26, 2010 at 12:23 AM

You tell 'em Pam! I wish I could've been there; I live in Iowa. I do have my congressmen's phone #'s on my cell's speed dial. Recently I told our Sec. of State, "Yi'mach sh'mo!", for supporting and providing cover for contemptuous treatment of HaShem's people. She had the gall to say US & Israel were "solid as a rock".
Thank you Pam for your blog and your chutzpah. Thank the L-RD for your talent. You, Robert Spencer and others are lights in Jacob's house and answers to prayer. I pray often for Jacob that his house will shine like the son, the son of G-d I know Am Israel to be.
Posted by: David_Francis | Monday, April 26, 2010 at 12:41 AM

Pam, forgive my presumption. You have got to be one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life.
That having been said, this might help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNvEZuP-t3g&NR=1
Posted by: Chris Blake | Monday, April 26, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Finally,there IS some media coverage coming up on search,almost 12 hours after the Rally began.
Posted by: CHOI | Monday, April 26, 2010 at 01:47 AM

The following article ( and the youtube vid ) proves how anti-Semitic Obama and his administration is. Jones cracked a Greedy Jew Joke and the White House tried to cover
it up.
>From Yid with Lid
http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2010/04/national-security-adviser-jones-jews.html
National Security Adviser Jones: Jews Are Greedy Merchants
As the National Security Adviser, General James Jones is not known as a friend of the Jewish State. It was Jones who put together the team of Brent Scowcroft and Zbigniew Brzezinski to meet with the President and advise him to impose a solution on Israel.
Earlier this week we may have gotten some insight into why Jones is not a fan of the Jewish Homeland. He was giving the key note speech at a Washington Institute For Near East Policy and started it out with a "Joke" that borders on anti-Semitic, teaching the crowd that Jews are just greedy ………
……..Was the Joke Anti-Semitic? Well, the White House must have thought so. The White House transcript sent to reporters after the event conveniently began a couple of minutes into the speech. The video of the event posted on the Washington Institute Web site started right after the Joke, you can even hear the end of the laughter.
Here’s the link to the you tube vid of his anti-Semtic joke:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmUb_cXI5aI

Posted by: IndieJones | Monday, April 26, 2010 at 10:08 AM

This thanks to both Ruthie Erez and Rachel Levy

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/04/thousands-in-the-pouring-rain-to-support-israel-against-obamas-antiisrael-policies.html