[Freemanlist2] Import of iPAD to Israel Now Approved -Enter Contest for Free i-Pad

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 25 08:14:44 CDT 2010

Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net

[Dr. Aaron Lerner - IMRA:  The Ministry of Communications Spokesperson's
Office explained to IMRA that noncommercial importation of the iPAD device
is one device per person.  A family of 6 people arriving on the same flight
could bring in 6 devices, for example.]

4/24/2010
Press Release

Israel Minister of Communications

Israel Minister of Communications Approved the import of iPAD to Israel

Following the completion of intensive technical scrutiny, Israel Minister of
Communications, MP Moshe Kachlon, approved (April 23rd 2010) the import of
iPAD to Israel.

The scrutiny conducted by the Ministry technical team vis-à-vis Apple's
team, International laboratory and European counterparts confirmed that the
device which could be operated in various standards will be operated in
Israel in accordance to the local standards.

Accordingly, the import of a single device per person will be permitted
commencing Sunday April 25th 2010.

Dr. Yechiel Shabi
Spokesman

OBAMA THINKS THERE IS, IF YOU SACRIFICE ISRAEL
ISRAELIS MUST BE PREPARED FOR A CONTINUOUS BATTLE FOR SURVIVAL
WE CAN NOT RESIGN FROM THIS STRUGGLE
WE CAN NOT DEPEND ON ANY OTHER NATION
THIS IS OUR BATTLE - AND WE MUST FIGHT IT ALONE
WE WILL WIN BECAUSE OF OUR MIGHT AND RIGHTEOUSNESS
AND THE ALMIGHTY WILL BE BY OUR SIDE