[Freemanlist2] Israel is not a Typical Foreign Policy Issue for Most Americans-Quinnipiac University Polling Institute
Freeman Center For Strategic Studies
bernards at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 23 10:59:33 CDT 2010
FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST- April 23, 2010
For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace
and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest." Isaiah 62.
FREEMAN CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES
P.O. Box 35661 * Houston, Texas 77235-5661
Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
OUR WEB SITE (URL): http://www.freeman.org
THE MACCABEAN ONLINE: URL:http://www.freeman.org/online.htm
Freeman Center Blog http://www.freeman.org/serendipity/
They deem him their worst enemy who tells them the truth. - Plato
"The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see." -- Ayn Rand
Ignorance Is Weakness - Know The Truth
Self-Inflicted Ignorance Is Suicide
The Freeman Center Is A Defense Against Ignorance
Quinnipiac University Polling Institute
Israel is not a Typical Foreign Policy Issue for Most Americans
April 22, 2010
American voters approve 48 - 42 percent of the way Obama is handling foreign policy and approve 49 - 39 percent of the way he is handling the situation in Afghanistan. The U.S. is doing the right thing fighting in Afghanistan, voters say 56 - 36 percent, and eliminating the threat of terrorists operating from Afghanistan is a worthwhile goal for American troops to fight and possibly die for, voters say 61 - 31 percent.
1. The one negative area in voter appraisal of Obama's foreign policy is that voters disapprove 44 - 35 percent of the way the President is handling the situation between Israel and the Palestinians.
2. Israel benefits, mostly, from non-Jewish voters!
3. Jewish voters, generally supportive of Obama on other issues, turn 67 - 28 percent thumbs down on his handling of Israel and the Palestinians.
4. While 50 percent of Jews see Obama as a strong supporter of Israel, [Freeman Note: This is a group of delusional Jews. Very hard to educate due to a pschopatholy not fully understood.]
only 23 percent of Protestants and 35 percent of Roman Catholics see it that way. One explanation may just be that the President's low overall approval among Protestants and Catholics contributes to this disparity.
5. American voters say 57 - 13 percent that their sympathies lie with Israel.
6. Americans say 66 - 19 percent that the President of the United States should be a strong supporter of Israel.
7. Voters say 42 - 34 percent that Obama is not a strong supporter of Israel.
8. Only 16 percent of Republicans and 33 percent of independents think the President is a strong supporter of Israel, while 53 percent of Democrats do. The wealthier and older the voter, the more likely they are to question Obama's support for Israel. And the racial gap is yawning: 31 percent of white voters, but 54 percent of black voters see him as a strong supporter of Israel.
9. Voters support 70 - 28 percent the U.S. and Russia working to eliminate all nuclear weapons in the world, but they say 87 - 11 percent that such a goal is not realistic. And voters say 25 - 18 percent that Obama's nuclear policy increases, rather than decreases, the chance of nuclear war, while 47 percent say the nuclear policy doesn't make a difference. "American voters like the dream of a world without nuclear weapons, but they believe it is just that - a dream," "But very few voters believe any of this makes the world any safer," Brown added.
10. Voters agree 79 - 17 percent that the biggest threat to U.S. security is the possibility of a terrorist organization obtaining a nuclear weapon.
>From April 14 - 19, Quinnipiac University surveyed 1,930 registered voters nationwide with a margin of error of +/- 2.2 percentage points.
12. Do you approve or disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling - the situation between Israel and the Palestinians?
POL PHILOSOPHY... PartOfTea
Tot Rep Dem Ind Lib Mod Con PartyQ17
Approve 35% 15% 59% 33% 55% 41% 19% 10%
Disapprove 44 68 19 47 22 33 68 80
DK/NA 21 17 22 20 23 25 13 10
Men Wom Evngl Prot Cath Jew Wht Blk
Approve 37% 34% 21% 26% 34% 28% 30% 68%
Disapprove 48 40 58 54 44 67 49 20
DK/NA 15 26 21 20 22 6 22 12
Military NoColl Coll AGE IN YRS.......
Households Degree Degree 18-34 35-54 55+
Approve 30% 33% 41% 40% 36% 32%
Disapprove 54 44 42 38 44 46
DK/NA 16 23 17 22 20 22
TREND: Do you approve or disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling the situation in Iran?
Apr 22 Oct 7
Approve 44 45
Disapprove 43 39
DK/NA 13 17
April 21, 2010 - Obama's Bounce Goes Flat
President Barack Obama's job approval, which bounced slightly to a 45 - 46 percent split March 25 in the wake of his health care victory, has flattened out at 44 - 46 percent, his lowest approval rating since his inauguration, according to a Quinnipiac University national poll released today.
"President Barack Obama's approval rating hovers at an all-time low. The White House had predicted passage of the health care overhaul would boost his fortunes, but that has not been the case, and that legislation itself remains decidedly unpopular," said Peter A. Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute.
Congress, which gets a 71 - 20 percent disapproval
But they disapprove 53 - 39 percent of the federal health care overhaul that he recently signed into law.
Voters disapprove 55 - 40 percent of the way Obama is handling the economy and disapprove 55 - 40 percent of the way he is handling health care. By a narrow 42 - 39 percent margin voters trust Obama, rather than congressional Republicans to handle health care.
To Make a tax deductible contribution to the Freeman Center's important educational work, mail check to address above or go to our website www.freeman.org to pay by credit card or paypal.
We need your help to continue our Zionist work.
THERE IS NO MAGIC CURE FOR CONFLICT
OBAMA THINKS THERE IS, IF YOU SACRIFICE ISRAEL
ISRAELIS MUST BE PREPARED FOR A CONTINUOUS BATTLE FOR SURVIVAL
WE CAN NOT RESIGN FROM THIS STRUGGLE
WE CAN NOT DEPEND ON ANY OTHER NATION
THIS IS OUR BATTLE - AND WE MUST FIGHT IT ALONE
WE WILL WIN BECAUSE OF OUR MIGHT AND RIGHTEOUSNESS
AND THE ALMIGHTY WILL BE BY OUR SIDE
MAY ISRAEL AVOID PREEMPTIVE SURRENDER IN 2010
By Not Agreeing To Self-Destruction as per Orders from the US and the Left.
Orwell's Newspeak In The Middle East
Peace Process = Piece of Israel For Piece of Paper
Zionist Left (Labor, Kadima & Meretz) = Arab Nationalism Not Zionism
Self-Defense = Restraint = Israeli Deaths to Save Arab Lives
Transfer = Transfer Jews Not Arabs
American Aid = Does Not Aid Israel = American Control of Israel
Jewish Power NOT Jewish Weakness
Israeli Leadership = Chelmite Leadership = No Leadership
ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE
[Freeman Center Note: Considering the Jewish historical experience with weakness, ALL Jews (and, of course, Israelis) should be armed and able to defend themselves. Any attempt by the government to disarm Jews should be resisted by force. Better to die a free man than to live as a slave. Any attempt by the U.S, Europe or the UN to limit Israeli military freedom of action should be prevented!]
HASHEM HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.
PLEASE DON'T WAIT FOR A MIRACLE -
BE THE MIRACLE!!
THE TRUTH MAY NOT ALWAYS BE POPULAR,
BUT IT IS STILL THE TRUTH.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Freemanlist2