[Freemanlist2] I AM SHOCKED-COME TO DEMO IN NYC APRIL 25

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 21 08:13:21 CDT 2010

Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net

To: source:
MMcmil8308 at aol.com

I continue to be shocked.  The major (generally left-of-center) orgs don't want to endorse this event because it appears to be partisan!  C and R pulpit rabbis, it seems, don't want to support the rally because the major orgs haven't gotten behind the effort.  This is a catch-22.  I feel like someone reincarnated Stephen Wise...  It is a situation designed to keep American Jewry sitting on our hands and an attempt to show we agree with current anti-Israel US policy.  No wonder Israel feels abandoned.  I am frustrated and ashamed of a generation who mouths 'never again' only to help cultivate an atmosphere that birthed the Shoah...

Time to ask: If am not for myself, who will be for me???  If not now, when?

"For the Sake of Zion, I cannot be silent"

Neither should you.

Anti-Israel and anti-Semitic sentiment is higher than it's been in 60 years.  Relations between Israel and the US have sunk to "the lowest point" in history according to Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren. Our complacency and failure to speak on Israel's behalf has further empowered those who seek Israel's demise.  Israel, once hailed as America's greatest ally, is being systematically delegitimized and, although the only democracy in the region, becoming more isolated and vilified on a daily basis.

YOU MUST SPEAK OUT!

Please, PLEASE, make your voices heard.  A demonstration of support for Israel will take place this coming Sunday, April 25 in New York City.

For those of you in the band between Princeton and Philly:  Thanks to generosity of an anonymous donor, we have bus transportation leaving from Abrams Hebrew Academy in Yardley and all students 12 to 18 travel free ($20 for adults).

Bring your friends, bring your family, bring your kid's friends!  We need to show the world we still care about Israel.

If you want to travel with Abrams, Your RSVP is needed ASAP.  Email me at hfragman at aol.com or call 609-306-1840 with the number of children and adults. Children traveling without parents need to bring a completed and signed permission slip.  Please print page 2 of attachment.

We will leave from Abrams Hebrew Academy by bus; please arrive by 9:30. We will not be stopping for food so bring a beverage (no glass please!) and a dairy or parve lunch.

More information and permission slip is attached.

Please spread the word and make it your business to be there; it may be the most important thing you do for the State of Israel this year!

I look forward to hearing from you.  Kol tuv, helene

Helene Fragman Abramson
344 Christopher Drive
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
V: 609.306.1840 F: 609.430.9239

========================
JERUSALEM IS OURS
GET USED TO IT!
==========
=====================
THERE IS NO MAGIC CURE FOR CONFLICT
OBAMA THINKS THERE IS, IF YOU SACRIFICE ISRAEL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ISRAELIS MUST BE PREPARED FOR A CONTINUOUS BATTLE FOR SURVIVAL
WE CAN NOT RESIGN FROM THIS STRUGGLE
WE CAN NOT DEPEND ON ANY OTHER NATION
THIS IS OUR BATTLE - AND WE MUST FIGHT IT ALONE
WE WILL WIN BECAUSE OF OUR MIGHT AND RIGHTEOUSNESS
AND THE ALMIGHTY WILL BE BY OUR SIDE
))))))))))((((((((((

MAY ISRAEL AVOID PREEMPTIVE SURRENDER IN 2010
By Not Agreeing To Self-Destruction as per Orders from the US and the Left.
===========================
 Orwell's Newspeak In The Middle East

Peace Process = Piece of Israel For Piece of Paper
Zionist Left (Labor, Kadima & Meretz) = Arab Nationalism Not Zionism
Self-Defense = Restraint = Israeli Deaths to Save Arab Lives
Transfer = Transfer Jews Not Arabs
American Aid = Does Not Aid Israel = American Control of Israel
Jewish Power NOT Jewish Weakness
Israeli Leadership = Chelmite Leadership = No Leadership
ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE

[Freeman Center Note: Considering the Jewish historical experience with weakness, ALL Jews (and, of course, Israelis) should be armed and able to defend themselves. Any attempt by the government to disarm Jews should be resisted by force. Better to die a free man than to live as a slave. Any attempt by the U.S, Europe or the UN to limit Israeli military freedom of action should be prevented!]
HASHEM HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.
PLEASE DON'T WAIT FOR A MIRACLE -
BE THE MIRACLE!!

THE TRUTH MAY NOT ALWAYS BE POPULAR,