[Freemanlist2] New Jews for Palin Group 'Takes Aim at Obama by Hillel Fendel

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 19 11:15:22 CDT 2010

Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net

New 'Jews for Palin Group' 'Takes Aim at Obama

Iyar 5, 5770, 19 April 10 05:34by Hillel Fendel

 Sarah Palin

(Israelnationalnews.com) A new Jewish organization has been started in the United States – openly supportive of Sarah Palin, but its bottom-line goal appears to be opposition to President Barack Obama and his tilt against Israel.

The group was officially formed Sunday in honor of Israel’s Independence Day by Jewish communal activist Benyamin Korn, former executive editor of the Jewish Exponent of Philadelphia, and other academic, religious and community leaders.

The group’s opening declaration began as follows: “The Obama administration’s tilt against Israel, its tacit acceptance of a nuclear-armed Iran, and its weak approach to combating Islamic terrorism all pose a direct challenge to Jewish Americans. Governor Sarah Palin has described the ‘Obama doctrine’ in United States foreign policy as ‘coddling our enemies while alienating allies.’ Ms. Palin has emerged as the leading public voice in opposition to President Obama’s dangerous new direction.”

The new national organization of Jewish Americans for Sarah Palin is backed by a website named “JewsforSarah.com – A Home Page for Jewish Independents.”
The group has much praise for Palin, while acknowledging that the former vice presidential candidate is not now currently running for office. It concentrates, however, on criticism of Obama, noting that prominent Jewish leaders have recently publicly challenged his foreign policy in extreme terms. Former New York City Mayor Ed Koch is quoted as “excoriating” his fellow Democrat for "demeaning and slandering [Israel]… There is a foul whiff of Munich and appeasement in the air.”

In addition, Anti-Defamation League leader Abraham Foxman is cited for proposing a possible Jewish march on Washington to protest Obama's slant against Israel. The new group further states, “World Jewish Congress President Ronald Lauder has taken out full-page ads in major American newspapers to criticize Obama for pressuring Israel to retreat to the ‘indefensible borders’ of 1967.” It also notes that Sen. Joseph Lieberman has characterized the president's refusal to include militant Islam in his list of terror promoters as "offensive," and said it “contradicts thousands of years of accepted military and intelligence doctrine to 'know your enemy.’"

The new organization, which has not yet had contact with Gov. Palin, further notes that Obama has betrayed his own campaign promises: “The suddenness of the president's change in his policies toward Israel, after having campaigned vociferously in 2008 as a friend of the Jewish state, has caught many in the American Jewish community off guard. No longer.

“President Obama's disgraceful personal treatment of Israel's prime minister on his official visits to Washington and the ugly personal tone that the president has injected into U.S.-Israel relations has angered even many of his supporters and driven Obama's popularity to an all-time low among the Israeli public… We believe it is time for American Jews to declare independence from President Barack Obama, and we believe that Gov. Sarah Palin's heartfelt and unflinching support for America-Israel friendship reflects the true spirit of the American people, among whom love and respect for the Jewish state has never faltered."

=============

========================

JERUSALEM IS OURS
GET USED TO IT!
==========
=====================
THERE IS NO MAGIC CURE FOR CONFLICT
OBAMA THINKS THERE IS, IF YOU SACRIFICE ISRAEL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ISRAELIS MUST BE PREPARED FOR A CONTINUOUS BATTLE FOR SURVIVAL
WE CAN NOT RESIGN FROM THIS STRUGGLE
WE CAN NOT DEPEND ON ANY OTHER NATION
THIS IS OUR BATTLE - AND WE MUST FIGHT IT ALONE
WE WILL WIN BECAUSE OF OUR MIGHT AND RIGHTEOUSNESS
AND THE ALMIGHTY WILL BE BY OUR SIDE
))))))))))((((((((((

MAY ISRAEL AVOID PREEMPTIVE SURRENDER IN 2010
By Not Agreeing To Self-Destruction as per Orders from the US and the Left.
===========================
 Orwell's Newspeak In The Middle East

Peace Process = Piece of Israel For Piece of Paper
Zionist Left (Labor, Kadima & Meretz) = Arab Nationalism Not Zionism
Self-Defense = Restraint = Israeli Deaths to Save Arab Lives
Transfer = Transfer Jews Not Arabs
American Aid = Does Not Aid Israel = American Control of Israel
Jewish Power NOT Jewish Weakness
Israeli Leadership = Chelmite Leadership = No Leadership
ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE
)))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((((((

===========

[Freeman Center Note: Considering the Jewish historical experience with weakness, ALL Jews (and, of course, Israelis) should be armed and able to defend themselves. Any attempt by the government to disarm Jews should be resisted by force. Better to die a free man than to live as a slave. Any attempt by the U.S, Europe or the UN to limit Israeli military freedom of action should be prevented!]
=======================
HASHEM HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.
PLEASE DON'T WAIT FOR A MIRACLE -
BE THE MIRACLE!!

THE TRUTH MAY NOT ALWAYS BE POPULAR,
BUT IT IS STILL THE TRUTH.

www.IsraelNationalNews.com
© Copyright IsraelNationalNews.com
Subscribe to the free Daily Israel Report - israelnn.com/subscribe