[Freemanlist2] NAVY SEALS - National News Ignores this

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 18 12:53:36 CDT 2010

NAVY SEALS - National News Ignores this

--- On Sun, 4/18/10, eidelberg at foundation1.org <eidelberg at foundation1.org> wrote:

From: eidelberg at foundation1.org <eidelberg at foundation1.org>
Subject: FW: National News Ignores this
To: list at foundation1.org
Date: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 4:43 AM

From: nathan shuster [mailto:nashu24 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 5:34 AM
To: Raymond F. Humphrey
Subject: National News Ignores this

Fri, 4/16/10, Annie <bertan93@> wrote:

-----

I BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS

IN THE NEWSPAPER OR ON THE 6 O'CLOCK NEWS"

~

The Sailor Pictured Below Is,

Navy Petty Officer,

PO2

(Petty Officer, Second Class)

EOD2

(Explosive Ordnance Disposal, Second Class)

"MIKE MONSOOR"

April 5th, 1981 ~ September 29th, 2009

Mike Monsoor,

Was Awarded "The Congressional Medal Of Honor" Last Week,

For Giving His Life In Iraq , As He Jumped On, And Covered With His Body, A Live Hand Grenade,

Saving The Lives Of A Large Group Of Navy Seals That Was Passing By!

~

During Mike Monsoor's Funeral,

At Ft. Rosecrans National Cemetery , In San Diego , California ..

The Six Pallbearers Removed The Rosewood Casket From The Hearse,

And Lined Up On Each Side Of Mike Monsoor's Casket,

Were His Family Members, Friends, Fellow Sailors, And Well-wishers.

The Column Of People Continued From The Hearse, All The Way To The Grave Site.

What The Group Didn't Know At The Time Was,

Every Navy Seal

(45 To Be Exact)

That Mike Monsoor Saved That Day Was Scattered Through-Out The Column!

~

As The Pallbearers Carried The Rosewood Casket

Down The Column Of People To The Grave Side.

The Column Would Collapse..

Which Formed A Group Of People That Followed Behind.

~

Every Time The Rosewood Casket Passed A Navy Seal,

He Would Remove His Gold Trident Pin From His Uniform,

And Slap It Down Hard,

Causing The Gold Trident Pin To Embed Itself

Into The Top Of The Wooden Casket!

Then The Navy Seal Would Step Back From The Column, And Salute!

~

Now For Those,

Who Don't Know What A Trident Pin Is,

Here Is The Definition!

~

After One Completes The Basic Navy Seals Program Which Lasts For Three Weeks,

And Is Followed By Seal Qualification Training,

Which Is 15 More Weeks Of Training,

Necessary To Continue Improving Basic Skills And To Learn New Tactics And Techniques,

Required For An Assignment To A Navy Seal Platoon.

After successful completion,

Trainees Are Given Their Naval Enlisted Code,

And Are Awarded The Navy Seal Trident Pin.

With This Gold Pin They Are Now Officially Navy Seals!

It Was Said,

That You Could Hear Each Of The 45 Slaps From Across The Cemetery!

By The Time The Rosewood Casket Reached The Grave Site,

It Looked As Though It Had A Gold Inlay From The 45 Trident Pins That Lined The Top!

This Was A Fitting End To An Eternal Send-Off For A Warrior Hero!

This Should Be Front-Page News!

Instead Of The Garbage We Listen To And See                       Every Day.
~

Here's A Good Idea!

Since The Main Stream Media Won't Make This News.

Then We Choose To Make It News By Forwarding It.

~
I Am Proud Of All The Branches Of Our Military..

If You Are Proud Too, Please Pass This E-Mail On.

~

If Not,

Then Delete This E-Mail.

But Rest Assured,

That The Fine Men And Women Of Our Military

Will Continue To Serve And Protect Your

Freedom And Right To Do So!