[Freemanlist2] PA Activist Calls Ed Koch a Zionist Racist and Depraved Liar

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 15 16:56:33 CDT 2010

Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net

MAY ISRAEL AVOID PREEMPTIVE SURRENDER IN 2010
By Not Agreeing To Self-Destruction as per Orders from the US and the Left.
===========================
 Orwell's Newspeak In The Middle East

Peace Process = Piece of Israel For Piece of Paper
Zionist Left (Labor, Kadima & Meretz) = Arab Nationalism Not Zionism
Self-Defense = Restraint = Israeli Deaths to Save Arab Lives
Transfer = Transfer Jews Not Arabs
American Aid = Does Not Aid Israel = American Control of Israel
Jewish Power NOTJewish Weakness
Israeli Leadership = Chelmite Leadership = No Leadership
ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE AND LOVE
)))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((((((

===========

[Freeman Center Note: Considering the Jewish historical experience with weakness, ALL Jews (and, of course, Israelis) should be armed and able to defend themselves. Any attempt by the government to disarm Jews should be resisted by force. Better to die a free man than to live as a slave. Any attempt by the U.S, Europe or the UN to limit Israeli military freedom of action should be prevented!]
==================

MAY ISRAEL AVOID PREEMPTIVE SURRENDER IN 2010
By Not Agreeing To Self-Destruction as per Orders from the US and the Left.
=======

HASHEM HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.
PLEASE DON'T WAIT FOR A MIRACLE -
BE THE MIRACLE!!

================

THE TRUTH MAY NOT ALWAYS BE POPULAR,
BUT IT IS STILL THE TRUTH.

PA Activist Calls Ed Koch a ‘Zionist Racist and Depraved Liar’

Iyar 1, 5770, 15 April 10 09:15by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

 Former New York Mayor Koch
Israel news photo: Wikimedia (Israelnationalnews.com)

A Palestinian Authority activist has labeled former New York City Mayor Ed Koch a "Zionist racist," "Zionist thug” and “depraved liar” who is an "old man with one foot in the grave." He also wrote on an English-language PA opinion web site, that Koch tries to “brainwash people’s minds about the reality of Zio-Nazim [sic] as embodied by the Satanic creature known as Israel.”
The writer, Khalid Amayreh, also has written for the pro-Hamas Al Jazeera satellite network and for the Iranian News Agency.

Koch, a Jew, recently admitted that he is disappointed with U.S. President Barack Obama, whom he backed for presidency, and that the American government has been too heavy handed against Israel.
Amaryeh, who previously has accused the United States of being in cohorts with the Palestinian Authority, also says it and Israel are in an unholy alliance.

Attacking Koch for criticizing President Obama’s demands that Israel stop building for Jews in united Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria, Amaryeh wrote, “For Koch and like-minded Zionists, asking Israel to rein in Nazi-minded Jewish settlers, stop stealing occupied Arab land and freeze the expansion of Jewish-only colonies on land belonging to another people is tantamount to throwing Israel under the bus, according to these arrogant dogs and sick thugs.”

Besides calling Koch “an aggregate Zionist racist and liar," he termed former U.S. President George W. Bush “another pathological liar, former President Bush who claimed that Muslims and Arabs hated the U.S. because of our freedoms and liberties’ not because of America’s dark embrace of Israeli Nazism….

“One can argue rather candidly that Koch is either an irredeemable, willful ignoramus…or a pornographically odious liar that lies as often as he breathes oxygen, which is the more likely probability.”

The article was disseminated on the "Palestine Free Voice" website despite the PA commitment to cease incitement against Israel.

www.IsraelNationalNews.com
© Copyright IsraelNationalNews.com
Subscribe to the free Daily Israel Report - israelnn.com/subscribe
================

JERUSALEM IS OURS
GET USED TO IT!
==========
THERE IS NO MAGIC CURE FOR CONFLICT
OBAMA THINKS THERE IS, IF YOU SACRIFICE ISRAEL
ISRAELIS MUST BE PREPARED FOR A CONTINUOUS BATTLE FOR SURVIVAL
WE CAN NOT RESIGN FROM THIS STRUGGLE
WE CAN NOT DEPEND ON ANY OTHER NATION
THIS IS OUR BATTLE - AND WE MUST FIGHT IT ALONE
WE WILL WIN BECAUSE OF OUR MIGHT AND RIGHTEOUSNESS
AND THE ALMIGHTY WILL BE BY OUR SIDE