[Freemanlist2] JTA coverage of AJC Poll - PC run wild -major distortions

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 14 10:12:10 CDT 2010

Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net

JERUSALEM IS OURS
GET USED TO IT!
==========
=====================
THERE IS NO MAGIC CURE FOR CONFLICT
JTA coverage of AJC Poll leaves out that American Jews overwhelmingly think Arabs want to destroy Israel not get back territories
Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:01 PM

"imra at netvision.net.il" imra at netvision.net.il

To:
imra at imra.org.il

[Dr. Aaron Lerner - IMRA:

American Jews answered:

10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? “The goal of the Arabs is not the return of occupied territories but rather the destructionof Israel.”
Agree 75 Disagree 20 Not Sure  5

OK that may not be very PC of them.  But isn't it newsworthy?