[Freemanlist2] In honor of Israel Independence Day

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 14 09:16:00 CDT 2010

Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net

JERUSALEM IS OURS
GET USED TO IT!
==========
=====================
THERE IS NO MAGIC CURE FOR CONFLICT
OBAMA THINKS THERE IS, IF YOU SACRIFICE ISRAEL
===========================

Dear Jack,

My apologies for the technical error that caused the last email to come out as gibberish. Sorry!

In honor of Israel Independence Day, I researched some fantastically amazing statistics and info about Israel .  It's quite beyond belief in fact.

I teamed up with aish.com and we produced a mini-film that I think is very powerful.  And the article that goes with it has even more hard-to-believe facts.

You can see it now at www.aish.com,   or http://www.aish.com/jw/id/90073102.html

The accompanying article can be found here:  http://www.aish.com/jw/id/90725314.html .

I hope you like it and please pass it on so everyone knows what an amazing place the Jewish State is!

All the best to all,

Ephraim

Ephraim Shore

Israel Director