[Freemanlist2] FW: one Jerusalem

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 11 12:48:40 CDT 2010

Shabbat Shalom - you just gotta love Mordechai!

Jack

Subject: Re: one Jerusalem

Watch the video at bullet point 2.

Weekly Review: April 4, 2010

Dear Friend of Jerusalem,

Here are the latest headlines from the One Jerusalem Blog:
● Obama Administration emboldening Arab Demand for Old City:  Today, Easter celebrations began in Jerusalem with the so-called spread of Holy Fire that begins in the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in the Old City of Jerusalem.Palestinian Prime Minister Fayaad used this occasion to declare that next year he... (read more)
● "Jerusalem Has been the Capital of the Jews for 3,000 Years":  watch the video
● THANK YOU AND .....:  At One Jerusalem, we want to thank all our friends and supporters who helped circulate the blog post Shame On You President Obama that describes the unprecedented threats to Jerusalem and the State of Israel. Today, some more evidence that... (read more)
Sincerely, The One Jerusalem Team

Change Email Address

Send To Friend

Unsubscribe

You are currently subscribed to this mailing as stevendavis1 at comcast.net

One Jerusalem, 136 East 39th Street, New York, NY 10016