[Freemanlist2] PASSOVER GREETING FROM THE FREEMAN CENTER

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 10 12:48:35 CDT 2008

  FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST- April 10, 2008

Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net

  =============   SUPPORT THE FREEMAN CENTER

  April 10, 2008

  Dear Friends of Israel:

  We at the Freeman Center wish all of Am Yisrael (People of Israel) and Eretz Yisrael (Israel) a secure, healthy, peaceful and kosher Passover. Below is a copy of very political Dayanu, which we are prying you will sing following the traditional Dayanu.

  Another year has passed. We have continued to provide you with the most accurate, timely and Zionist messages every day except Shabbat. our broadcasts frequently emphasize the military and strategic needs of Israel. We discontinued the subscription charge in the hope that you would provide us, as a mitzvah, the means to continue our important educational work. The year 2008 will be one of major challenges for Israel and the Jewish People. Some facts:

  **In a week we provide you with more than 36 broadcasts of news and commentary direct to your computer. **In the average month that totals - 144 broadcasts **In the average year the grand total is - 1,728

  ~~ $1000 tax deductible contribution = .58 cents per broadcast or $83.33
  per month ~~$750 = .43 cents or $62.50/ ~~A $500  = .29 cents or $41.67 per month ~~$250 = .14 cents or $20.83 per month ~~ $100 = .06 cents per broadcast or $8.33 per month ~~ $72 (triple Chai) = .04 cents or $6 per month $36 (double Chai) = .02 cents or $3 per month $18 (Chai) = .01 cents per broadcast or $1.50 per month

  Add to all of above, the items below: 1. Freeman Center Website 2. The Maccabean Online 3. The Freeman Center Blog 4. Freeman Center Graphic Presentations 5. Our consistent work for over 15 years to unify the Zionist/Religious/Nationalist forces in Israel to take back Eretz Yisrael from the Pro-Arab Left

  Your support is extremely important for the continuation of our crucial educational activities.

  With Love of Israel and Faith in Hashem,

  Bernard

  Bernard J. Shapiro, Chairman and Editor of Publications
  Freeman Center For Strategic Studies

  Be sure to look at the attached ad we are placing in the Passover 2008 issue of the Jewish Herald-Voice (Houston).

  Read and use our special Dayanu below at your seder:

    TO THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT OF OLMERT,
  BARAK, LIVNI AND PERES

DAYENU -- IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH
  by Bernard J. Shapiro

  Dear Friends of Israel:

  Like most of you, I am frustrated, angry and depressed over the actions of the Israeli government. We must, however, get over the depression and then use our anger to spur ourselves to greater action on behalf of Israel. EIN BREIRA. In that spirit I offer the following chant or song to sing at demonstrations (slightly abridged from the popular song sung at Passover). Sing the traditional Dayanu, and then the new resistence against the deportation of Jews from Eretz Yisrael Dayanu. Please distribute to your friends for their family Seder this year as widely as possible:........
  ............With Love of Israel

---------------------------------

---------------------------------

  TO THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT OF OLMERT, BARAK,
  LIVNI AND PERES

DAYENU -- IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH

  If you had collaborated with enemy to get elected to office,
  Dayenu -- It would have been enough to rebel against your rule

  If you had collaborated with the enemy and not given away our Sacred Land and Holy Places,
  Dayenu -- It would have been enough to rebel against your rule

  If you had collaborated with the enemy, given away our Sacred Land and Holy Places; and not divided the People of Israel setting brother against brother,
  Dayenu -- It would have been enough to rebel against your rule

  If you had collaborated with the enemy; given away our Sacred Land and Holy Places; divided the People of Israel; and not beaten and abused women and children,
  Dayenu -- It would have been enough to rebel against your rule

  If you had collaborated with the enemy; given away our Sacred Land and Holy Places, divided the People of Israel; beaten and abused women and children; and not suppressed our freedom of speech,
  Dayenu -- It would have been enough to rebel against your rule

  If you had collaborated with the enemy; given away our Sacred Land and Holy Places; divided the People of Israel beaten women and children; suppressed our freedom of speech and not endangered our water supply,
  Dayenu -- It would have been enough to rebel against your rule

  If you had collaborated with the enemy; given away our Sacred Land and Holy Places; divided the People of Israel; beaten women and children; suppressed our freedom of speech; endangered our water supply and not released terrorist murderers into our midst,
  Dayenu -- It would have been enough to rebel against your rule

  If you had collaborated with the enemy; given away our Sacred Land and Holy Places; divided the People of Israel; beaten women and children; suppressed our freedom of speech; endangered our water supply, released terrorist murderers into our midst and not surrendered our strategic mountains that protect us from attack,
  Dayenu -- It would have been enough to rebel against your rule

  If you had collaborated with the enemy; given away our Sacred Land and Holy Places; divided the People of Israel; beaten women and children; suppressed our freedom of speech; endangered our water supply; released terrorist murderers into our midst; surrendered our strategic mountains; and not created a Palestinian State dedicated to the destruction of Israel,
  Dayenu -- It would have been enough to rebel against your rule

  If you had collaborated with the enemy; given away our Sacred Land and Holy Places; divided the People of Israel; beaten women and children; suppressed our freedom of speech; endangered our water supply; released terrorist murderers into our midst; surrendered our strategic mountains; created a Palestinian State and not broken G-d's Covenant with Abraham,
  Dayenu -- It would have been enough to rebel against your rule

  If you had collaborated with the enemy; given away our Sacred Land and Holy Places; divided the People of Israel; beaten women and children; suppressed our freedom of speech; endangered our water supply; released terrorist murderers into our midst; surrendered our strategic mountains; created a Palestinian State, broken G-d's Covenant with Abraham and not defamed religious Jews and their TORAH,
  Dayenu -- It would have been enough to rebel against your rule

  If you had collaborated with the enemy; given away our Sacred Land and Holy Places; divided the People of Israel; beaten women and children; suppressed our freedom of speech; endangered our water supply; released terrorist murderers into our midst; surrendered our strategic mountains; created a Palestinian State, broken G-d's Covenant with Abraham, defamed religious Jews and their TORAH and not jeopardized Jewish rule in Jerusalem,
  Dayenu -- It would have been enough to rebel against your rule

  TO THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT OF OLMERT, BARAK,
  LIVNI AND PERES:

  You have done all of these things. You have collaborated with the enemy; given away our Sacred Land and Holy Places; divided the People of Israel; beaten women and children; suppressed our freedom of speech; endangered our water supply; released terrorist murders into our midst; surrendered our strategic mountains; created a Palestinian State; broken G-D's Covenant with Abraham; defamed religious Jews and their TORAH and even jeopardized Jewish rule in Jerusalem.

  DAYENU! WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR RULE! BY YOUR ACTIONS YOU HAVE FORFEITED ANY CLAIM TO LEGITIMACY. DAYENU!

  "FOR ZION'S SAKE I WILL NOT HOLD MY PEACE,
  AND FOR JERUSALEM'S SAKE I WILL NOT REST"