[Freemanlist2] The Israel Institue - 5 minute video from the United Nations tells a story that must be seen and heard

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 08:43:02 CDT 2007

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST-March 26, 2007
Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
As we approach Passover, we think of freedom from Egyptian bondage. Today the Israeli and Jewish People are in a new kind of bondage. It is a mental bondage, where the media and the Jewish leadership have conspired to keep the truth hidden from us. Very grave dangers are facing us both external and internal. We need a constant source of the truth to strengthen us to face those challenges.

The Israel Institute
Encourages you to watch and experience last Friday at the United Nations!

The below 5 minute video from the United Nations tells a story that must be seen, heard, and absorbed!

Please consider sending this to your contacts and feel free to share your reactions with the Israel Institute.

http://webcast.un.org/ramgen /conferences/hrc2006/four /hrc070323am-eng.rm?start=00 :17:15&end=00:21:46

Daryl Temkin, Ph.D.
Israel-Institute.com