[Freemanlist2] LETTER TO THE EDITOR FROM WILLIAM K. LANGFAN, FREEMAN CENTER BOARD MEMBER

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 9 09:40:20 CST 2007

WILLIAM K. LANGFAN
Member, Board of Directors
Freeman Center For Strategic Studies

March 9, 2007

Dear Editor:

            King Abdullah of Jordan delivered a speech to our congress on March 7th in which he stated that unless there is peace between Israel and the Palestinians, we are all at risk of being victims of terrorism.

            King Abdullah, would you please tell us how Israel can make peace with Hamas in control of the Palestinians while Hamas leaders refuse to recognize Israel and they reiterate that they will destroy Israel in stages?

Very truly yours,

William K. Langfan