[Freemanlist2] Gary Cooperberg - [A Voice from Hebron] Look for the Hidden Miracles

Freeman Center For Strategic Studies bernards at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 18 10:54:51 CDT 2007

FREEMAN CENTER BROADCAST-June 18, 2007
Phone or Fax: 713-723-6016 * E-mail: bernards at sbcglobal.net
-----------------
I  dream every night that  Israeli Foreign Minister Livni is waving a piece of paper, and announcing peace in our time.
The YEAR is 2007 and not 1938.
I wake up screaming.......Bernard
=====================
The Israeli & American Left are leading us to a  SECOND Holocaust by appeasement, corruption and treason. It is past time for Olmert and his gang of traitors and Chelmites to resign and return Zionist rule to Jerusalem.
================

If we look at todays events in Israel we can surely see the Hand of
G-d. The rockets keep coming from Gaza, and our leaders fail to take
the needed steps to stop them. So what happens? Hamas starts
murdering its Fatah brothers in a successful bid to take over Gaza.
Both factions are enemies of Israel and it is wonderful to see them
killing each other. When the dust clears at least we will have an
enemy that doesnt pretend to be a friend. Maybe then our leaders
will have an easier time understanding that you dont negotiate with
those who seek to destroy you. . . you destroy them first.

On the political scene over the last few days you can also see the
Hand of G-d. Barak, the general that tried so hard to give Judea,
Samaria and Gaza to Arafat (and failed thanks to Arafats sense of
self respect), has been re-elected the head of the Labor Party. And
the Knesset, which clearly has absolutely no semblance of
self-respect, elected the biggest failure of all to be our next
president! Shimon Peres, who is prepared to give away all of Israel,
with the possible exception of the Peres Peace Center (humbly named
after himself), to make peace with those who seek our annihilation is
our new president. This one man has caused more harm to the Jewish
state than any enemy has.

So the way things look now, we have a real loser for president. In
upcoming elections we will have the fabulous option to choose between
Olmert, Barak, and Bibi, all of whom have not an inkling of an idea of
how to lead this nation. When you look at it from a distance it really
seems like G-d is laughing at us. Do we really think we are
controlling things? Only when we realize that our return to our
ancient homeland is part of a Divine Process, and that this process
brings with it Divine obligations on our part, will we begin to
understand how we can make things better. As long as we have leaders
who think they are geniuses who can make peace by negotiating with
our enemies, rather than destroying them, we will suffer needless
tragedy.

As our recent history has consistently shown us, it is not our
leaders who have the intelligence to make the right decisions. It is
in reaction to our enemies that we are forced to make the right
decision. Arafat was beginning to win the peace. Now we have Hamas
coming to destroy what is left of Arafats army and replacing it with
proud Arabs who will not lower themselves to playing the peace game.
They fully intend to destroy Israel completely. It is only this kind
of enemy that can force our leaders to take the steps needed for us
to survive. This too is a tragedy, but G-d needs to save us from
ourselves, and we dont deserve the great miracles which He would
prefer to send us. So we will have to settle for the hidden miracles
which we are already beginning to see. . . if we would but look.

Website: http://www.projectshofar.org <http://www.projectshofar.org/>

Project Shofar is dedicated to spreading these truths wherever it is
possible to do so. It is sounding the alarm, to Jew and entile alike,
to open our eyes to the G-dly process that is presently underway, and
work to support it. We dare not stand idly on the sidelines. If you
want to support the concepts espoused by the Voice from Hebron, and
the physical work of Project Shofar, you can send a tax deductible
contribution to:

Project Shofar, Inc.

P.O. Box 181191

Casselberry, FL 32718

Gary makes regular speaking tours to the states and strives to reach
out to all who express an interest in the ongoing process of Zionist
Redemption, Jew and Gentile alike. An observant Jew, Gary will not
enter into a church sanctuary, but will be happy to address groups in
a social hall or other secular location.